Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Making a case for Tebow

Bookmark and Share
    Starter
    I would not mind having him as a backup. He is the kind of guy who I would want in when the franchise QB is injured and the game is on the line and losing is not an option. The plays hard, and makes plays. I don't understand why people hate him. I bet he ends up somewhere down south.

My Mood
    Fine
    My point is Denver wants him gone ASAP and might go after Mike Wallace to give Peyton more weapons, I'm suggesting we get him for free. We need a backup QB who is young,not injury prone and someone we'll let develop. We need a better Hback and he could play Hback/or even RB not only that but Todd Haley uses different packages.
    Mike Wallace can put everyone out of their misery by signing his tender but he'd be stupid to do so. The experts are now associating his name with Denver as a possibility and still with the 49ers especially if the lose Alex Smith.
    Its been said it still way early to sign RFA but people think because theres been no action with Wallace that he's not wanted. Thats untrue, he's just not the priority yet.

My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by ldvious15 View Post
    No thanks I bleeping hate Tebow............need o-line help!!
    They can fix the Oline by signing Eric Steignbach & Vernon Carey. Eric Steignbach is recovering from surgery and shouldn't be expensive and Carey was released by Miami.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Ok you're just assuming Tebow will actually be an H-BAck.......I say no thanks and really I would stop being a Steelers fan if they traded for Tim Tebow...I despise Tim Tebow more then any athlete....Yea he carved up the Steelers D but that is because the old man failed to adjust the entire game........

My Mood
    Roflol
    Tebow to the Steelers? No thanks. The Steelers don't need that circus to come to town. Let him go to south Fla and fade away into oblivion.
    Fear da Beard

I don't always post, but when I do its on SteelerAddicts.com

Sponsered by the following:
    Cookies, Air, TP

To answer the OP: IF, Wallace is gonna sign anywhere else...Yeah i'd take that deal! I am NOT a Tebow fan, and I REALLY want to see what Haley can do for Wallace and this offense. BUT, if we do lose Wallace: why not take a free back-up QB who has proven he can win as a NFL QB along with a 1st rounder?!?! I'd rather have that than the 9ers 30th overall?

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Ok all you wannabe GM's......You really think the Steelers would trade a weapon like Wallace to the Broncos to pair with Peyton Manning?......The Steelers are still a Super Bowl contender and trading Wallace to the Broncos strengthens their offense greatly......Now the Broncos still could offer Wallace a king's ransom which the Steelers could match or not....But they wouldn't trade Wallace to strengthen another AFC team who just added Peyton Manning........

How about this possibility: The New England Patriots.

The Pats can handle the drama, and Bill Belichick loves versatile athletes.

It would turn next season's Broncos-Patriots tangle in Foxborough into a must-see affair ... sort of.

That's because, in reality, it's unclear if Tebow will ever start another football game.

We're looking at a quarterback who's gone from torching the Pittsburgh Steelers in the playoffs, to losing his job to Manning, to -- in this scenario -- backing up Tom Brady.

Tebow's said all along he doesn't ride the roller coaster, but this time he might not have a choice.

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Why would Denver trade Tebow? Just because they signed Manning, who is one good hit away from retirement, doesn't mean they will get rid of Tebow. Once again the media claims he will be traded and the sheep follow their lead bah bah bah bah bah bah lol Other then Tebow, there is no one else to backup Manning!!! Quinn is gone and they have someone by the name of Weber as their 3rd string QB. Denver would be dumb to get rid of Tebow and the Steelers making a play for him is even dumber.

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

This might turn Tebow into the devil and kill people!

Thread Information