Thread: Dixon& Cotchery visit with the Rams

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Manic

Dixon& Cotchery visit with the Rams

I don't think Jerrico will be a Steeler next year unfortunately the steelers insist on waiting for the RFA'S TO SIGN THERE TENDERS. Dixon is gone either way

My Mood
    Addicted
    As far as I am concerned Dixon can hot the dusty trial. I would like to see Cotchery return, though.

I hope the F.O. never signs a skill player to a one-year contract again. At least get a club option year.

C-town

This team will regret letting Cotchery walk! Sanders cannot stay healthy!

My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    This team will regret letting Cotchery walk! Sanders cannot stay healthy!
    They're not letting him go he's a free agent. However I think with the lack of interest and his lack of interest in getting signed it's a good thing for The Steelers. I understand why The Steelers are waiting until after the RFA period closes but I'd start signing the player I want to keep and if someone swoops in for Wallace then enjoy the extra pick. It looks like no one wants him. I'm still surprised that Cincy,Houston & Denver haven't brought him in or The Rams not offering alternate compensation for him which is allowed under the RFA rules.(Steelers don't have to except it)

My Mood
    Manic
    Mike Wallace would have been signed in the first few days of free agency by the niners they wanted him real bad but they balked cause he wanted Larry Fitz money and if he was as good as fitzgerald they would have pulled the trigger but he is not.The Steelers want him back too but i can't see the Rooneys giving him a huge deal over 7 or 8 years either not in these salary cap days.and he could hold out this year and not sign his tender and be gone next year anyway so my point is stop concentrating on Wallace and sign Cotchery so that Brown and Sanders and Saunders have some veteren leadership forget Wallace. Why is Wallace waiting till the last day to sign his tender because HE REALLY DOESN'T CARE WHAT TEAM HE PLAYS FOR AS LONG AS HE GETS PAID HENCE "YOUNG MONEY"

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Dixon isn't coming back regardless of where he does or doesn't get an offer. Cotchery, I would thought would have had some decent offers by now for teams looking to add depth. I know his agent and the Steelers are keeping in constant contact so they might have a gentlemen's agreement in place to allow the Steelers to match anything he gets. He does want to return to Pittsburgh so...

Thread Information