Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NFL Finally Sets the Cap

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    Ok, that makes me feel better, so we can just sit back and pick up a few new draft picks, forget about FA as usual and we will keep winning... you sure?
    I read this AM not to expect this team to do anything this FA season.. Also, if there is a crazy offer on the table for Wallace they won't even consider matching it...

Just one year I'd love to see them bring a couple players in worth a sh*t!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    I read this AM not to expect this team to do anything this FA season.. Also, if there is a crazy offer on the table for Wallace they won't even consider matching it...

Just one year I'd love to see them bring a couple players in worth a sh*t!
    i hope the bears at least try for wallace. i would rather keep him, but if he had to go it would be ok for the bears to get him, why would they take a chance on drafting the 3rd best WR at #19 when they can get wallace..

if the bengals play it smart... the afcn will be a battle ground... 9-7 might be the afcn champ like the giants last year.

Draft Pick
    Ok, that makes me feel better, so we can just sit back and pick up a few new draft picks, forget about FA as usual and we will keep winning... you sure?

We were 12-4 the last two seasons despite major injuries issues. There are no guarantees in life, but the Steelers are in a good place moving forward. Barring injury on offense we need a solid guard or two and we should see significant improvement. On defense depending how Mclendon and Foote/ Sly play we should be very solid as well. The sky is not falling.

Quote Originally Posted by strummerfan View Post
    We were 12-4 the last two seasons despite major injuries issues. There are no guarantees in life, but the Steelers are in a good place moving forward. Barring injury on offense we need a solid guard or two and we should see significant improvement. On defense depending how Mclendon and Foote/ Sly play we should be very solid as well. The sky is not falling.
    the sky is not falling. but you named them already. if we sit idle in FA.. we need ???? ILB, NT, OG, OG, OT, S, K

It takes us three years for our draft picks to play?? We get one #1 who could play right away if hes a G ...

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    I see the Bengals being more likely then the Bears. Wallace doesn't fit what the Bears want in a WR right now. But if your the Bengals and you steal a prime weapon from one of your division rivals AND it upgrades your team too?

That's just too juicy to pass up.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    the sky is not falling. but you named them already. if we sit idle in FA.. we need ???? ILB, NT, OG, OG, OT, S, K

It takes us three years for our draft picks to play?? We get one #1 who could play right away if hes a G ...
    I hear ya. We need to make atleast ONE free agent move. I'd like it to be Grubbs. Upgrade our O-line and running game in a big way and it would hurt the Ravens BIG TIME!
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

My Mood
    Impatient

Brown, Sanders, Hood, C. Allen, Pouncey, Gilbert, and Saunders all got significant playing time as rookies.

sent from my Evo using tapatalk

My Mood
    Roflol
    Here's an odd but great stat. The Bengals have not had 2 straight winning seasons since 1976. Its kinda hard to see them as the team to beat in the AFCN.
    Fear da Beard

I don't always post, but when I do its on SteelerAddicts.com

Sponsered by the following:
    Cookies, Air, TP

Quote Originally Posted by cmerrifield View Post
    Brown, Sanders, Hood, C. Allen, Pouncey, Gilbert, and Saunders all got significant playing time as rookies.

sent from my Evo using tapatalk
    I hope we can draft 5 starters this year and not use FA. that will help. Go Colbert...

Thread Information