Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Brown or Wallace

Bookmark and Share
    Draft Pick

Brown or Wallace

next yr Brown will be a RFA....if we keep wallace we will have troible with keeping Brown...and lets not forget Sanders who I think wil have a break out yr...who would u prefer if it's one or the other...to me it's easy...BROWN...better route runner better hands and not as fast as wallace but pretty fast...I dont want to lose him but would be happy to get a 1st rounder for wallace

I honestly don't think they will be able to keep all three. I think that if the Steelers sign Wallace, Sanders will be the odd man out. It's unfortunate because I like all three. However, I wouldn't be upset if Wallace wasn't signed and opted somewhere like, say San Francisco. If Sanders has a break out year, it's going to make it even harder to keep all three.

With that said, my "man-love" is known on this board for Antonio Brown, so i'm going to be bias and say I prefer AB over the others.

I'm sorry but I dont get all the "don't mind if we lose Wallace for a 1st rounder sentiment". Don't get me wrong, if Wallace decides on another team, hell yes i want the Steelers to get a first rd pick as compensation. I'm talking in general terms, elephantman, because I don't think you want to lose Wallace either, but we finally have a strong field of players in one skill set, man i would love to see that continue. I want both, they open up areas for each other imo. I'd rather cut Foote, Essex, Gay, and Sepulveda or other freeloaders than some one who actually makes a difference for the team I watch on sunday.
    Have Terrible Towel, Will Travel.

My Mood
    Frustrated
    How about we act like a principal and take them all into the office and say "Look, do you want to be greedy little bastards or do you want to be part of something special? This unit has the chance to make history everytime we step on the field! To be special means we need to spread the joy between the 3 of you which will mean big rewards on the back end." It can't hurt to try!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MDSteel15 View Post
    How about we act like a principal and take them all into the office and say "Look, do you want to be greedy little bastards or do you want to be part of something special? This unit has the chance to make history everytime we step on the field! To be special means we need to spread the joy between the 3 of you which will mean big rewards on the back end." It can't hurt to try!!!
    The "Bounty"full Saints do it, they spread the field with their dynamic tight end, Graham. I love Haley and I have yet to see play one. I'm excited for the steelers offense this year.
    Have Terrible Towel, Will Travel.

its not like they are all going to command larry fitzgerald money, sanders hasnt done anything o i cant imagine resigning him will be an issue if they even want to in the first place

Draft Pick
    If I had to make a choice it would be Brown. As it stands he has better hands and runs better routes.

brown isnt really that good of a route runner

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    Neither is Wallace.....

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    He's better than Wallace and he also uses his hands as opposed to catching against his body like Wallace.

Thread Information