Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Brown or Wallace

Bookmark and Share
    I don't see Hood taking any plays off. Maybe you game film guys disagree, but ironhead and ziggy kill it imo.
    Have Terrible Towel, Will Travel.

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    floyd is better than blackmon imo, but blackmon has hakeem nicks/greg jennigns ability. but hes not in the julio jones/aj green teier of first round WRs, hes much more in the kenny britt/hakeem nicks late first rounders type. Hes not even as good as his former team mate dez bryant, but comes with similar character concerns and very questionable speed at this point.

imo if the rams trade that number 2 pick to lets say washington for #6 they would be far better off taking wallace over blackmon. lets not make wallace out to seem THAT one dimensional just cause were annoyed he fell off in production the last 6 games
    I understand your points...but production falls off when you're one dimensional.....
    LEGEND!!

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by jnes1216 View Post
    I don't see Hood taking any plays off. Maybe you game film guys disagree, but ironhead and ziggy kill it imo.
    He doesn't attack at all....he gets coverage sacks....5.5 in two years...need more from him!!!
    LEGEND!!

i still think we should have kept kemo and all the offensive players. haley will change the outlook of this crew.. if they dont work out in training camp then cut them, i still think arians made all defenses look good against us... bens ankle and arians non adjustments didnt help wallace either. if we lose wallace we gain the pick. if we dont we need to pick up a FA OL quick. Good one.

Quote Originally Posted by strummerfan View Post
    He's better than Wallace and he also uses his hands as opposed to catching against his body like Wallace.
    i just don't understand the criticism... . I think he's a helluva WR, with break away speed. no team can use that....oh ... wait.. yes we can.........

keep Kemo re u serious??? (referring to colrolled post)

Hood just tries to bend the corner like an OLB rather than taking on his blocks, he doesnt have the speed for that and ends up being pushed out of the play or put on his ***..when hes lined up over ceneter he wins. Hes a high motor player, doesnt take plays off but hes not fit for the position

Quote Originally Posted by ldvious15 View Post
    He doesn't attack at all....he gets coverage sacks....5.5 in two years...need more from him!!!
    You and Ktrain make good points but he occupies blockers like a 3-4 def. lineman should. stats are never favorable imo.

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by jnes1216 View Post
    You and Ktrain make good points but he occupies blockers like a 3-4 def. lineman should. stats are never favorable imo.
    You're prolly right he just isn't the Joel Steed, Kevin Henry type to me. Check out some film on this guy......imo he takes a lot of plays off!!
    LEGEND!!

sack stats arent really accurate in evaluating hood, watching him get up after being blown off the ball is a good indication of how he plays 34 end, which is not very well..

kinda off topic now though

Thread Information