Thread: 2012 Steelers men's Fantasy Camp

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted

2012 Steelers men's Fantasy Camp

2012 Steelers Men’s Fantasy Camp presented by Rolling Rock

Attention Steelers Fans! If you ever wanted to fulfill a dream of experiencing Steelers training camp for an entire weekend – this is now your chance! You can stay in the same dorm rooms as the players, eat in the team cafeteria and practice on the same field that the six-time Super Bowl Champion Pittsburgh Steelers have for the past 46 years at Saint Vincent College in Latrobe, PA.

Registration will begin next Monday, February 27, at www.steelers.com for the 10th annual Steelers Men’s Fantasy Camp presented by Rolling Rock!

The Pittsburgh Steelers invite you to join us at Saint Vincent College in Latrobe from Friday, June 1 - Sunday, June 3, 2012. This dream weekend begins with a tour of Heinz Field in Pittsburgh on Friday afternoon at either 12 p.m. or 2 p.m. Your weekend at Saint Vincent College in Latrobe will begin with registration at 5 p.m. on Friday followed by a food and beverage reception attended by the Steelers Alumni participating in the weekend activities.

In addition to the Friday evening reception, your entire weekend includes:

· A Steelers Nike replica jersey with your name and the number of your choice on the back.

· Dorm housing (two “players”/room), meals and a special Steelers gift bag upon registering.

· On-field practices Saturday morning and afternoon that will be conducted by Steelers Alumni such as Greg Lloyd, Kimo von Oelhoffen, Josh Miller, Dwayne Woodruff, Gerry Mullins, Randy Grossman and more.

· A Saturday afternoon “team meeting” conducted by a current Steelers coach.

· A Saturday evening banquet featuring prime rib and our special guest, the newest member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame, former Steelers great Dermontti Dawson.

· Tickets to all 2012 Steelers home games will be raffled off on Saturday evening.

· A skills competition divided by age groups on Sunday with great prizes for the winners.

· Your cost for the entire weekend camp is $649 per person.

· On Sunday, the lunch and the awards ceremony will conclude by 1:30 p.m.

More details will be available at www.steelers.com or you can contact us at 412-697-7713.

Thank you for your support of the Pittsburgh Steelers and we hope to see you in Latrobe!

Marketing Department
    Pittsburgh Steelers

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Would love to actually go do this. I've always thought about it but $600 is crazy amount of money even for something as awesome as that. Damn price goes up every year.

Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion NOVA STEELERS's Avatar
    My Mood
    Wicked
    I agree I soooooo want to go, but can't afford that kind of $$$ for a weekend

Thread Information