Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Harrison weighs in on the "bountygate" scandal

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Cool Harrison weighs in on the "bountygate" scandal

Never at a loss for words or the opportunity to get a quick jab in at the NFL, James Harrison tweeted out on Sunday afternoon his thoughts on the player bounty issue involving Gregg Williams...

@jharrison9292: I'll just say this, if that was me I would have been kicked out of the NFL!!!

LOL you knew he couldn't let this one go could you?

Draft Pick
    He just posted on Facebook as well, something to the affect of we'll see how concerned the NFL is about safety when they decide on the Saints punishment.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Harrison is right!

Rodger (Hitler) Goodall is so fixated on the Steelers that this other team has been running a crazy bounty system for YEARS and now it's just coming to light??? Good job Hitler!
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Veteran
    I'm surprised the NFL didn't try to cover it up, since it wasn't the Steelers caught (I'm only partially facetious with that.) Harrison is right though. There has been an apparent anti-Steeler bias by refs and the NFL. We see it in games where our guys get hit in the head and no call, but Harrison gets suspended because he tackled a QB trying to run.

The commish will remember this tweet when James has a questionable hit..

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nolrog View Post
    I'm surprised the NFL didn't try to cover it up, since it wasn't the Steelers caught (I'm only partially facetious with that.) Harrison is right though. There has been an apparent anti-Steeler bias by refs and the NFL. We see it in games where our guys get hit in the head and no call, but Harrison gets suspended because he tackled a QB trying to run.
    Exactly. Colt Mccoy was playing with the line of scrimmage and Harrison hit him like your suppose to do. Runners (all runners...even a QB that is on the line of scrimmage or past the line of scrimmage) can be hit in the fashion that Colt was hit and it is not considered a penalty. That's why when Tebow took off running in that last game against the Chiefs he was clocked just like Tebow but there was no flag because he was not a QB then but a "runner".

But the rules are always changed when it comes to the Steelers. F&ck Goodall. And the horse he rode into town on too.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Next year it will be RGIII running out of the pocket, i hope harrison can hit him or the browns will have the advantage of a running QB.

Draft Pick
    Harrison just needs to shut up. He's like a 6 year old when it comes to this stuff

2nd String
    Common' now, he did not say anything rude, pointed, or inappropriate. Put yourself in his shoes, and imaging the frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by JShare86 View Post
    Harrison just needs to shut up. He's like a 6 year old when it comes to this stuff

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Speeed View Post
    Common' now, he did not say anything rude, pointed, or inappropriate. Put yourself in his shoes, and imaging the frustration.
    THANK YOUAnd he told the truth! Greg Williams admitted it, him and Sean Payton and the GM should ALL be fired! but they will only get a slap on the wrist,i'm shocked that there is not a national outrage over this since so many ppl are quick to say ( it'a about the integrity of the game ) SMH at this wack hypocritical system.

Thread Information