Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do we need cornerbacks?

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Fine
    Ryan Clark is old and has a good year every other year. They said Dre is a CB/Safety in the NFL.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    You can never have enough corners especially in today's NFL were the passing offenses rule......Is it a top need well no but if the best available player in the first round is a corner then corner will be the pick.....But no corner isn't the biggest need........

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    but if the best available player in the first round is a corner then corner will be the pick.....
    Then that would be a very foolish pick, consdiering how big the other needs are. I realize that's typically the Steelers philosophy, but sometimes the needs are so glaring, they must be addressed. This is one of those years.

My Mood
    Pimp
    Quote Originally Posted by Deviouz1 View Post
    wait wait wait LOL we had the #1 pass def last year because we couldnt stop the run for **** (4.0 yds per carry) so no one got pass happy on us. if we had been stopping the run in true steeler fashion i would bet money that that #1 would have turned into #20~ish. hell the BROWNS had the #2 pass def. should they be proud? what we need is one corner that is good enough to make Ike the #2 because thats what he truly is imho. one good corner and at least 1 good safety to replace clark.

oh, and if johnson hadnt gotten a hammy in that texans game i bet that #1 would have dropped a bit too. no WAY Ike could handle johnson by himself. be like a midget fighting a gorilla.
    now u do know wat u talkin about we need one more good cb maybe 2 beacause one cb cant handle it all

My Mood
    Pimp
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    You can never have enough corners especially in today's NFL were the passing offenses rule......Is it a top need well no but if the best available player in the first round is a corner then corner will be the pick.....But no corner isn't the biggest need........
    i agree with u

Poe is now top 15 he is gone. We need NT and OL.... well now MILB

if wallace goes, we will have a chance at konz and a hightower
    glenn and poe are not in our range

then a second round NT

My Mood
    Pimp
    Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    Poe is now top 15 he is gone. We need NT and OL.... well now MILB

if wallace goes, we will have a chance at konz and a hightower
    glenn and poe are not in our range
    then a second round NT
    we especcialy need nt and ol

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deviouz1 View Post
    wait wait wait LOL we had the #1 pass def last year because we couldnt stop the run for **** (4.0 yds per carry) so no one got pass happy on us. if we had been stopping the run in true steeler fashion i would bet money that that #1 would have turned into #20~ish. hell the BROWNS had the #2 pass def. should they be proud? what we need is one corner that is good enough to make Ike the #2 because thats what he truly is imho. one good corner and at least 1 good safety to replace clark.

oh, and if johnson hadnt gotten a hammy in that texans game i bet that #1 would have dropped a bit too. no WAY Ike could handle johnson by himself. be like a midget fighting a gorilla.
    Couldn't stop the run for ****? We were 8th in the league in run defense. Let's not go around saying we "couldn't stop the run for ****" just because we weren't #1 in the league. Teams didn't get pass happy on us because they couldn't get pass happy on us. See: Patriots game.

My Mood
    Pimp
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    Couldn't stop the run for ****? We were 8th in the league in run defense. Let's not go around saying we "couldn't stop the run for ****" just because we weren't #1 in the league. Teams didn't get pass happy on us because they couldn't get pass happy on us. See: Patriots game.
    that was luck because the patriats suckk the only thing there doing is working by a system

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by da beast 28 View Post
    that was luck because the patriats suckk the only thing there doing is working by a system
    Patriots suck? Really? Ok.

Thread Information