Thread: Lucas Nix ???

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Sunshine

Lucas Nix ???

Read an article by Jim Wexell about Lucas Nix stating he had a good interview with the Steelers:

INDIANAPOLIS – Lucas Nix, the 6-5, 317-pound guard from Pitt, sat down at the media table at the NFL Combine as if he had just come from a scene in “The Deer Hunter.”
    Nix is Western PA through and through, and the fact he was spitting dark juice into a bottle seemed to unnerve a young, well-dressed reporter with “New England Patriots” emblazoned across his microphone.

Speaking of NFL interest, it hasn’t been lost on Nix that the Steelers start two undrafted players at their guard spots and – with the expected release of Chris Kemoeatu – have little to no depth behind them.

“It’s something I think about,” Nix said. “Really, that’s something my family brings up to me. Both sides of my family are diehard fans of the Steelers. So it doesn’t matter where I go because they’re not going to root for my team. They’re going to root for the Steelers.”

I may not know them but I like his family lol.
    It's no fun when the rabbit has the gun

My Mood
    Fine
    I reAD THAT ARTICLE AND THEN LISTEN TO MIKE MAYOCK SAY HE LOVES TO BE PHYSICAL. Sorry for the caps

Thread Information