Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Losing Wallace Mock 1.7

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Frustrated
    So you are saying that we should be looking forward to one of these picks if he is tendered: Tampa #5, Washington #6, JAX # 7, KC # 11 or Seattle # 12! I'll take one of those picks but I don't want Cincy at #21. I agree that we need to be able to get an immidiate starter if we lose him!

Quote Originally Posted by MDSteel15 View Post
    So you are saying that we should be looking forward to one of these picks if he is tendered: Tampa #5, Washington #6, JAX # 7, KC # 11 or Seattle # 12! I'll take one of those picks but I don't want Cincy at #21. I agree that we need to be able to get an immidiate starter if we lose him!
    Its all in Wallace's hands. The Steelers have to match whatever offer sheet he signs or he walks. Some teams have more $ to offer. Some teams have better chance to win now. Its really up to him. If the team offers more up front money, they will do it strategically knowing the Steelers cap situation. There will be GMs who wouldn't give up the big money and the pick and not entertain it.

I guess we will all know soon enough.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Why not go with Poe, Glenn, and Hightower with those picks in the rounds 1 and 2? I'd be ok with not taking a WR early on even if Wallace would leave. Keeping Cotchery though would go a long way to making me feel better about it.

Seems like everyone doesn't like wallace or has "lost" respect for him. Haha I can't wait to see what happens when brown can't beat coverage without wallace in there. I will "lose" respect for brown too lmao

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by xBlitzBurghx View Post
    Seems like everyone doesn't like wallace or has "lost" respect for him. Haha I can't wait to see what happens when brown can't beat coverage without wallace in there. I will "lose" respect for brown too lmao

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Its not that I don't like him. Its that we can get a more physical receiver and a fast one in the draft. My main point is I'm good with an extra first round pick. Don't break the bank for him. They have other needs they can use that pick on. Our NT has a torn acl, our ILB is 37 and slow his backup is 31 and slow, We might need a starting corner because Gay & Lewis are UFA. We need linemen because Doug L & Foster are RFA and Essex (who people want to get rid of) is UFA and Played just about every position this year and people want to get rid of him. Evryones crying for Kemo's head. What does that leave us with? Pouncey,Gilbert ,Injury prone Colon and practice squad players.. Yeah I'll take the extra pick please. Thanks

My Mood
    Fine
    Did anyone else smile when Steven Hill ran a 4.3 and say to yourself yes lets get a extra rd 1 for Mike Wallace and grab Steven Hill Gtech in the 4th or 3rd? I did. I also like Gerrell Robinson a big physical WR.

Quote Originally Posted by JollyRob68 View Post
    Did anyone else smile when Steven Hill ran a 4.3 and say to yourself yes lets get a extra rd 1 for Mike Wallace and grab Steven Hill Gtech in the 4th or 3rd? I did. I also like Gerrell Robinson a big physical WR.
    Every team in the league noticed that. Lets see if he makes it through the third. This will now be called the Mike Wallace experiment or something like that.

Thread Information