Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jim Wexell causing quite a stir lately with comments on twitter

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Clowns

Post Jim Wexell causing quite a stir lately with comments on twitter

One of the guys I follow on twitter is Jim Wexell, Im sure many of you follow him too. Hes on 93.7 The Fan and SCI. Has anyone else noticed the media storm hes been posting up lately? Seems like hes going after everybody and everything related to the local and national media, Hines Ward, Bruce Arians, Todd Haley, Tomlin, you name it.

Heres a few of the recent tweets hes put out recently. Honestly I think hes usually dead on with his insight unlike some others in the local media who try to stir the pot.

@jimwexell: You realize the names I'm throwing around for draft, UFA are merely conjecture, not from some kind of source. Anyone sick of "sources" yet?
    @jimwexell: @edbouchette To be fair, I READ Gerry's story and he did use word "guessing"; as w/my Caldwell conjecture. Ed'just pooping hisself
    @jimwexell: @edbouchette Having fun w/ my conjecture the day after Arians was fired but has nothing on Dulac's conjecture that Haley a courtesy
    @jimwexell: Would someone tell @edbouchette to write another story already. Hooray, the P-G broke the Arians-is-fired story. Good for you. Now move on.
    @jimwexell: Hey, Arians apologists, it's not about a fullback. Last year's team had them, but TEs CAN'T LEAD BLOCK. Silly pride kept real FBs off roster
    @jimwexell: Who in Steelers' org leaked word to LaCaforna that Hampton would be cut 2 years ago? NO ONE. It was botched report. Get a clue, Pgh media.

Not to be a dick, but who gives a rats *** what this doucher writes?
    "Happy Happy Happy"

He did say TE's cant block... hmmm... 85

Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    He did say TE's cant block... hmmm... 85
    True but Bruce had a plan... haha
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Impatient
    I think Wexell is funny. I am SOO VERY tired of hearing about BA and turmoil in Pittsburgh. These guys are paid millions of dollars to win games. I dont care if the OC and Ben are friends or not. I dont care if they talk or not. Ben and Haley have one common goal that will unify them. Ben had too much control over the offense with BA and that was bad, did anyone think correcting the problem would make Ben happy. I am just tired of EVERY media outlet covering this. Its over blown, just like Harrison and Ben last year, all is just fine in Pittsburgh.

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow SteelDad On Twitter
    I don't think it's about what he said as much as it is about why. I think the PGH media is not happy with the 'Belichick-style' closed shop that's been getting worse and worse. I think he's venting about why some get stories and some don't.

http://steeleraddicts.podomatic.com/
    Coming to you live from the Fortress of Steelertude!

I find him and Bouchette to be the most reliable sources who cover the Steelers. I take their words seriously.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I can't remember a time in recent history when even the local media is taking shots at each other. Obviously they work for different publications and generally get a long but we'd be crazy to think that each isn't trying to outdo the other.

I've seen a lot of people be wrong lately in terms of the Steelers. Even trusted guys like Ed Bouchette.
    Host of Power Pregame and Panther Primer on TribLive Radio
    Contributing Writer for Pittsburgh Sporting News
    Owner of "The Voice Says...." Blog
    Follow me on Twitter: @SteelCityVoice
    "Like" My Sports Page on Facebook

Rookie Free Agent JoeSteelerFan's Avatar
    My Mood
    Cynical

My Social Networks

Follow JoeSteelerFan On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelDad View Post
    I don't think it's about what he said as much as it is about why. I think the PGH media is not happy with the 'Belichick-style' closed shop that's been getting worse and worse. I think he's venting about why some get stories and some don't.

Ding, Ding, Ding, ...... WE HAVE A WINNER!
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoeSteelerFan

Thread Information