Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hello! I am new to this site

Reppin' 724
    Word!!

My Mood
    Amazed

Wink

Welcome, welcome, welcome!!! I love Cranberry, in fact, many of the times we go to the games, my son and I stay in Cranberry. We love rt #19 and all that area has to offer, we also like Wexford. In fact we typically get our tailgate food at the Giant Eagle on rt#19, in Cranberry. If we were ever to move we would move there, my husband and I have already talked about it, he too, absolutely LOVES Cranberry. The drive in to da burgh take about 27 minutes and it is the most beautiful drive, all the mountains and colors. My husband and I were there last year for the bass tournament in da burgh and we stayed in Cranberry. Be proud to be of a town of that high a caliber.
    Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU

Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

i am new here too, blackgold4vr told me about this site. Hi blackgold4vr. great to meet with other die hard fans. My philosophy is that there is never a good reason to miss a game, with the exception of being dead. In that case, you dont have an option. My schedule revolves around steelers football, and just cuz i am a girl doesnt mean i know nothing about football.

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Welcome to SA blackgold4vr and steelcurtaingal......Good site and Good people!!!!!!

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

GLAD YOU MADE IT

We had some good conversation's on CBS message board & Like you I was getting tired of all the idiots & bull s**t
    Your'e gonna like it much better over here

SA's Biggest Fan
    My Mood
    Fine
    Welcome BG4vr and SCG! Hope you both enjoy this site as much as I do--I feel like I live here lol

I was so worried about what would happen on here once the season was over, but I was reassured that there'd be plenty goin on--and there's been just about as many threads and things to do as during the season, which has been a great help! (Didn't have to do this season cold turkey like last one before findin this place --courtesy of AZ Steeler)

House of Steel
    This Site will never become dead in the offseason. We are a tight knitted bunch of great people that care about one another. This is a real Steelers forum and a great family. Yes, I do consider this my second family cause I basically live here and advertise this place to many Steelers fans I run into in Cleveland.

Tha BEER Guy, Beer HEERRE
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcurtain09 View Post
    u woukd be in the same spot no matter how many degrees u turn...

all it would change would be the direction u r facin...

so as not to be a thread hijacker *cough*

welcome to SA
    hope u have a great time
    Thats what HOS didnt catch if you turn something around 360 degrees your back in the same spot.

Quote Originally Posted by steelcurtaingal View Post
    i am new here too, blackgold4vr told me about this site. Hi blackgold4vr. great to meet with other die hard fans. My philosophy is that there is never a good reason to miss a game, with the exception of being dead. In that case, you dont have an option. My schedule revolves around steelers football, and just cuz i am a girl doesnt mean i know nothing about football.
    Welcome to the site gal happy posting

Welcome man, I'm from Ellwood City and often work in Cranberry.

yeah we did blitzburgh. i hope the other a-holes like dr donez, and them dont come running over here. i will be so pissed if they do.
    great to be with steeler fans
    black and gold born, black and gold bred
    when i die, i will be black and gold dead

thanks HOS for the sig!

Thread Information