Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello! I am new to this site

Gold Standard

Cool Hello! I am new to this site

I was referred to this site by Blitzburgh Nation. I am a 41 year old retired Marine. Grew up in Cranberry (about 30 miles north of Pittsburgh) and joined the Marine Corps right out of high school. Started watching the Steelers in the early 70's and have been a diehard Steeler fan since! Most of my family still live in western PA and I come home every other year to visit. I love the city of Pittsburgh and although I haven't lived in the state for a long time I still consider it home! I live out in California with my wife and 2 kids and they are all budding Steeler fans! My son and I both wear our Ben Roethlisberger #7 game jerseys on Sundays while we watch the black & gold (he's only 4 yrs old). Of course I have DirectTV with NFL season ticket and I couldn't live without it! During football season my families activities are planned accordingly so as not to miss a minute of Steeler football! There are lots of Steeler fans out here in California! Im not sure if they all grew up in Pittsburgh or have ever even been there, but I see lots of Steeler fans out here! I am happy to have found this site.......thanks Bitzburgh Nation! The CBS sportsline message board is constantly under siege from idiots who bash the team with retarded posts! My user name is the same over there. Looking forward to talking some football with other Steeler addicts!

SA First Blitzburgh Blitzburgh55's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackGold4vr View Post
    During football season my families activities are planned accordingly so as not to miss a minute of Steeler football!
    Sounds like how plans are made in my house!!

welcome to the site.

Tha BEER Guy, Beer HEERRE
    Welcome to the site. Thanks for defending our country, appreciate all you guys do and have done for us.

House of Steel
    Hello there. I am a very good friend of Blitzburgh Nation and made his sig for him. Thanks for serving in the Marines and defending the foundations of our great nation. I also want to welcome you to Steeler Addicts and hope you enjoy it here. SA is totally 360 from CBSsportsline.com. You will enjoy it here, they don't put up with the garbage. Great staff here and great people.

Tha BEER Guy, Beer HEERRE
    Quote Originally Posted by House of Steel View Post
    SA is totally 360 from CBSsportsline.com.
    In the words of jason Kidd "I am going to turn this team around 360 degrees" Wouldnt you be in the same spot?

House of Steel
    That is very well said, Steel.

Originally from Johnstown, PA...now trapped in Bungleland
    Welcome to SA! Hope you enjoy!!!!

My Mood
    Addicted
    Welcome to SA BlackGold4vr from a former Marine! I went in in 88. Hope you enjoy it here and let us know if you need any help with anything.

Thread Information