Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dallas will contact Bill Cowher about coaching vacancy...

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    jones would not be that stupid to give up some pretty bad *** players for an overrated coach..........plus they hired jason garrett to either be the OC or head coach lol......they'll probably interview a few more ppl though........
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

Heard Merrill Hoge on the radio today saying he talked with BC within the last few days. Basically he said that BC is going to be taking at least 2-3 yrs off to watch his girls play ball... If that 2-3 yr time frame is right is that enough time for Tomlin to crash and burn and then have BC come back ridng a white horse to save the team???

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

tomlin wont crash and burn dont say that lol

I DO NOT SEE COWER GOING BUT ANYWAYS I SEE PEOPLE SAYING THEY WILL HATE BILL. BUT LET BILL GO HIS ERA IS DONE AND GONE WITH HE WAS A LEGEND WITH US AND AWAYS WILL BE EVEN IF HE GOING TO CLEVELAND. ITS THE POINT IM TRYING TO MAKE.

BILL IS GOING TO COACH WITH A DIFFERENT TEAM HE ALREADY SAID HE WAS RIGHT WHEN HE RETIRED HE ALSO SAID HE KNOWS HE CANT COACH WITH THE STEELERS NO MORE.

SO FOR THE FIRST TIMMERS GET OVER IT BILL IS GONE AND GOING SOMEWHERE ELES.....

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by BlacknGold Bleeder View Post
    Heard Merrill Hoge on the radio today saying he talked with BC within the last few days. Basically he said that BC is going to be taking at least 2-3 yrs off to watch his girls play ball... If that 2-3 yr time frame is right is that enough time for Tomlin to crash and burn and then have BC come back ridng a white horse to save the team???
    lol, cowher will never be our coach again.........no matter what...........
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerNation2007 View Post
    SO FOR THE FIRST TIMMERS GET OVER IT BILL IS GONE AND GOING SOMEWHERE ELES.....
    Look at the pot calling the kettle black....

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

lol

Gold Standard

Let Go!

I loved Bill Cowher as the Steelers HC! He was one of the greatest motivators in the NFL. But he was not a great strategist and X's and O's guy. It hurt to watch him go through this last year completely detached and emotionless! I believe the only game where he remotely looked like his old self was the last one against the Bengals. He should have retired with Jerome after the Superbowl! He is NEVER coming back! And furthermore I would not want him to! 2 years ago, AFC championship in Pittsburgh after a 15 -1 season, we lost because we were outcoached! If any of you taped that game against the Patriots, go watch it! I think we passed on first down in that game once! Even the commentators were astonished that the Steelers never adapted their game plan after seeing it wasn't working! I thought Bill and his staff were outcoached in that game, not outplayed! I have talked with many Steeler fans who agree with me! 2-4 in AFC championships, 1-1 in Superbowls. 4 times we were the #1 seed and all 4 times we were sent packing under Cowher. Sometimes change is exactly what is needed! I am stoked about the upcoming season! It is not the end of the road for the Steelers! We have a young team with a championship nucleus and a new coach who is another intense defensive minded motivator!

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGold4vr View Post
    I loved Bill Cowher as the Steelers HC! He was one of the greatest motivators in the NFL. But he was not a great strategist and X's and O's guy. It hurt to watch him go through this last year completely detached and emotionless! I believe the only game where he remotely looked like his old self was the last one against the Bengals. He should have retired with Jerome after the Superbowl! He is NEVER coming back! And furthermore I would not want him to! 2 years ago, AFC championship in Pittsburgh after a 15 -1 season, we lost because we were outcoached! If any of you taped that game against the Patriots, go watch it! I think we passed on first down in that game once! Even the commentators were astonished that the Steelers never adapted their game plan after seeing it wasn't working! I thought Bill and his staff were outcoached in that game, not outplayed! I have talked with many Steeler fans who agree with me! 2-4 in AFC championships, 1-1 in Superbowls. 4 times we were the #1 seed and all 4 times we were sent packing under Cowher. Sometimes change is exactly what is needed! I am stoked about the upcoming season! It is not the end of the road for the Steelers! We have a young team with a championship nucleus and a new coach who is another intense defensive minded motivator!

I have to agree with you! Cowher has been out coached more than once....lol I'm really excited about this coming season and seeing what we have with our new coach.

Thread Information