Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dallas will contact Bill Cowher about coaching vacancy...

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Clowns

Dallas will contact Bill Cowher about coaching vacancy...

Dont be surprised if Jerry Jones puts an offer out there for Cowher that he just wont be able to refuse. Something along the lines of close to 10 million a year. I for one hope Cowher would bit the bullet and take it because he would look like the biggest hyprocritical piece of **** walking the earth if he takes this job after all the crap he pulled here this past year and all the stuff with his family. If he takes this Dallas job I will literally hate Cowher's guts and lose any respect I have left for him. I came on here and said 2 weeks ago dont be surprised if the Steelers choose Tomlin as their coach when he first interviewed. Dont be shocked if Cowher becomes the next coach in Dallas this year it can indeed happen because money talks especially with Bill Cowher.

I hope cowher gets the job, here's the reason why. If the raiders got two number ones and two number twos for jon gruden, we should get way more then that.

House of Steel
    He does that, and I swear to God, Pittsburgh will be in a hellish rage with him. 15 years of coaching the Steelers won't mean a damn thing to anyone in that city or in the Steeler Nation. If he was smart, he stay in retirement to avoid getting murdered. I am not saying it to be a smartass, I am sure there are a few nuts in Pittsburgh that would pull that stunt off.

Satan's Helper SteelersfaninPhilly's Avatar
    No surprise here. It was long expected Jones was going to make a run at cowher. Jones has a new stadium being built. Jones will want to win now. So expect Cowher to at least listen.

http://americanat.blogspot.com/

I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref! Get on your knees ref your blowing the game!

Big thank you to pa state Daryl Metcalfe. For doing the right thing.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelersfaninPhilly View Post
    No surprise here. It was long expected Jones was going to make a run at cowher. Jones has a new stadium being built. Jones will want to win now. So expect Cowher to at least listen.
    and don't think for 1 second that teams like Miami, Atlanta, and Oakland haven't already tried to contact or contacted Bill about coaching for them because you know they atleast tried.

I would hope Bill would have enough common sense to realize that Jerry Jones is a 180 degree turn from the Rooney's way of thinking and treating their staff. If he thinks for 1 second that Dallas would be the place to resume his career he should have his head examined.

All I need to know when I see a team like Dallas is.. Terrel Owens and Jerry Jones, there's no amount of money if Im Cowher that would pull me into that mess.

What if Cowher goes there just so we can get the draft picks, then quits after 1 year? Not likely, but I'm just saying.
    Who Ride?! WE RIDE!!! Long live the Boot!!!

"I'll always be a Steeler" - Joey Porter
    "Once a Steeler, always a Steeler" - Kordell Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i think we should make willie parker eat lots and lots of cake so we have a power running game

My Mood
    Addicted
    Go for it Bill! Get us all those draft picks!.....lol We have a new coach now and I could care less where Bill goes. I'd love for him to go somewhere this year so we can get something out of it.

Tha BEER Guy, Beer HEERRE
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelersfan View Post
    Go for it Bill! Get us all those draft picks!.....lol We have a new coach now and I could care less where Bill goes. I'd love for him to go somewhere this year so we can get something out of it.
    Thats exactly how I see it he wanted to leave and he left. If he is going to come back for money thats his choice. Bring on some picks and players (ALA MARION BARBER III or JULIUS JONES) and maybe you can give us the next 3 years first rounders.

House of Steel
    I can clearly see where Dan is coming from as well as others on both sides of this opinion. This is clearly an eye opener, but in reality, I don't think Bill would bite this bait.

Bill Cowher can get bent for all I care.

Thread Information