Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DID STEELERS YANK RUG FROM GRIMM?

Bookmark and Share
    Why should the thread be closed? The local Pittsburgh TV/radio stations and newspapers think its a story. PFT might not be right, but its a story nonetheless. Just because you don't like the content of the story doesn't mean a thread should be closed IMO.

House of Steel
    PFT is bullshit, Friday. I won't believe a damn thing they say. You know damn well as any, Rooneys would NEVER pull a damn stunt like that ever. COME ON. I should of said, the subject should be closed not the thread, My apologies.

While I will agree with you PFT isn't always right, they have in the past been right on regarding coaching changes. They hit the Nick Saban situation dead on.

House of Steel
    Well a Squirrel got to get a lucky nut every now and then. You got a point though!

this isn't even an article, it's a bunch of he said she said B.S.

I heard through my sister's brother that he heard from his aunties hairdresser,that she hear from the rooneys chauffeur he over heard Art talking to ...

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    As the media continues to try to understand the process that resulted in conflicting reports
    You gotta be kidding me right? The media is trying to figure out how the circus got started? They're the ones who started it!!!!! Isn't the media supposed to verify and confirm before they report? I know I know common sense, morals and values aren't included in a reporter's resume' anymore. I realize everyone was trying to get the BIG story first but what the media fails to realize is that the BS they report sometimes affects more people then they think. Now we're talkin about the greatest owners in the NFL owing someone an apology? Thats crap.....how about the media coming up with an apology of their own to the Rooney family and the Grimms?

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Goodell has been a b*tch to the Rooney's since becoming the commissioner. The media always attempts to make everything a scandal or a big story. I could see Kraft, Davis, or Jones doing this but not the Rooneys.

BuFu

SA's Biggest Fan
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by DIESELMAN View Post
    ..The media is trying to figure out how the circus got started? They're the ones who started it!!!!!
    Which is probably why they needed to come up with a story to cover their butts over the wrong report

Quote Originally Posted by DIESELMAN View Post
    .....how about the media coming up with an apology of their own to the Rooney family and the Grimms?
    They need to include the Tomlins in that apology as well. Can you imagine how it must've made them feel when it was reported too early that he'd gotten it, then they probably read (or heard) that Russ had gotten it...had to be an emotional roller coaster ride for them too I'd think.

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelersWoman View Post
    They need to include the Tomlins in that apology as well. Can you imagine how it must've made them feel when it was reported too early that he'd gotten it, then they probably read (or heard) that Russ had gotten it...had to be an emotional roller coaster ride for them too I'd think.
    Your absolutely right
    Last edited by DIESELMAN; 01-24-2007 at 04:03 AM.

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by BlacknGold Bleeder View Post
    this isn't even an article, it's a bunch of he said she said B.S.

I heard through my sister's brother that he heard from his aunties hairdresser,that she hear from the rooneys chauffeur he over heard Art talking to ...

couldnt agree more !! the media created this damn circus now they try to pass the buck to make it seem legit !

Thread Information