Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Terrel Owens Is A Complete ***!

Bookmark and Share
    House of Steel
    I could care less about Dallas anymore. TO is the biggest damn cancer in NFL History. The league needs to serious throw him out and ban him for life. He is a total jackass for the league. I wish someone had the nerves to punch his grin right off his face.

Well, Parcells was prolly the only person that TO was intimidated enough by to keep his mouth somewhat shut......now that he's gone it's going to be a circus from here on out. Dallas next year is going to be worse than Philly was two years ago.

Parcells handled a lot this year, he replaced his starting quarterback and fired the shaken kicker all in order to gain success. He was making good strides towards that success unfortunately the cards just fell the wrong way.

My personal opinion is that TO's talent is overrated in one way because he is in the NFC instead of the AFC. If he had to regularly go up against the likes of Pittsburgh, New England, Baltimore, San Diego, Denver and their defenses he wouldn't have the chance to drop so many passes because they would turn into balls batted away and/or interceptions.

Comparing loudmouth receivers I would rate Chad Johnson way above TO in athletic and playing ability.

BuFu

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Jones screwed up a loooooooooooooong time ago when he let JJ leave. For anyone to think they can get the reins on TO and not let him ruin a team or drive off a coach is insane.

If you donít stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

LOL some of y'all are flat out crazy with what you're saying. Parcells wasn't even sure if he was coming back the year before yet you wanna blame T.O. when he finally decides to quit after a season that ended in the worst possible way. You could look at him on the sideline and tell he wasn't the same person and that he wasn't gonna comeback next year.
    .:Recent:.

Quote Originally Posted by RW318 View Post
    LOL some of y'all are flat out crazy with what you're saying. Parcells wasn't even sure if he was coming back the year before yet you wanna blame T.O. when he finally decides to quit after a season that ended in the worst possible way. You could look at him on the sideline and tell he wasn't the same person and that he wasn't gonna comeback next year.
    I didn't mean to suggest Parcells left soley because of TO, but I'm sure that did not help his case to stay.

BuFu

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    I'm not saying TO ran Bill out of Dallas but he was part of it. TO's track record speaks for itself.

If you donít stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

My Mood
    Amazed

Wink

Jones is the crazy one for allowing the jerk on the premisis of his stadium. TO needs to buy a team (which he can't because he doesn't have enough money) and then run it the way he wants it run which he won't because he is too lazy.
    Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU

Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DIESELMAN View Post
    Jones screwed up a loooooooooooooong time ago when he let JJ leave. For anyone to think they can get the reins on TO and not let him ruin a team or drive off a coach is insane.
    I couldnt agree with you more. I think the Cowboy dynasty of the 90's would have lasted way longer if it werent for jones ego. I was listening to collin cowherd and he said T.O. has had 5 head coaches since he came in the league and only one is still in coaching, and I guess one coach is in rehab. I wouldnt tolerate this guy if I was a head coach.

TO has been a huge bust ever since Jerry Rice left the 49ers and, without that example/better reciever to keep his ego in check, Terrell Owens dissapeared and TO emerged.
    Who Ride?! WE RIDE!!! Long live the Boot!!!

"I'll always be a Steeler" - Joey Porter
    "Once a Steeler, always a Steeler" - Kordell Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i think we should make willie parker eat lots and lots of cake so we have a power running game

My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerFan87 View Post
    TO has been a huge bust ever since Jerry Rice left the 49ers and, without that example/better reciever to keep his ego in check, Terrell Owens dissapeared and TO emerged.
    Jerry Rice was on the Best Damn Sports Show last night, you should have heard him talk against TO. He also said he never talks to him.
    Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU

Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

Thread Information