Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: People seem too negative over Todd Haley

Bookmark and Share
    We need an ******* on the sideline who isnt scared to tell it how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    People are always leaning toward the negative side when it comes to change. ....
    Change is usually uncomfortable 90% of the time.
    It's true, we are all creatures of habit and don't accept change real well. Even Ben is looking at the negative side. I think it's great and exactly what we needed. And like K said, who would have been a better choice?
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

Originally from Armstrong County, now, just south of Stainville
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Because Tomlin is a spineless jellyfish and Haley isn't afraid to show his emotions people are worried there will be a clash! I personally think this team needs a kick in the ***!!
    I'm just concerned because Haley has had "ISSUES" everywhere he's been. Not just one place! Not just a couple places! BUT EVERYWHERE!

And as a mentor in the military told me "if the whole world has to be wrong in order for you to be right, the problem is probably you"
    Who will be Todd Haley's first victim on national TV ...... and when?

There is nothing wrong with some fire in your belly, this team has been lacking that for the past 3-5 years.. Haley will make this team hungry not satisfied!!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    I'm just concerned because Haley has had "ISSUES" everywhere he's been. Not just one place! Not just a couple places! BUT EVERYWHERE!

And as a mentor in the military told me "if the whole world has to be wrong in order for you to be right, the problem is probably you"
    he didnt have problems in dallas...one argument on the sideline with TO? are you ****ing kidding me?

oh and then in AZ he had a spat with warner and boldin in a playoff game???? and now hes coaching for the team hes wanted to coach for all along. all the man has done his whole career is make offenses lethal and turn WRs into probowlers

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    he didnt have problems in dallas...one argument on the sideline with TO? are you ****ing kidding me?

oh and then in AZ he had a spat with warner and boldin in a playoff game???? and now hes coaching for the team hes wanted to coach for all along. all the man has done his whole career is make offenses lethal and turn WRs into probowlers
    This brought a little tear to my eyes, lol!!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Rookie Free Agent JoeSteelerFan's Avatar
    My Mood
    Cynical

My Social Networks

Follow JoeSteelerFan On Twitter
    Haley is an above average OC .... something Arians never was ..... ANYWHERE!

Haley "gets it" .... Haley doesn't come in with an idealogic mindset that we will implement some grandiose high octane west coast passing scheme complete with bull-****** "bunch" formations, bubble screens, and empty backfield sets on 3rd and 1 blade of grass.

Haley said in his presser yesterday when asked if he has ANY idea what kind of offensive he'd like to run ... .his answer was beautiful:

"A WINNING ONE" ....

.......meaning, "I'll do whatever it takes to exploit our opponents weaknesses and win"
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoeSteelerFan

My Mood
    Manic

AMEN BROTHER TRAIN TESTIFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you! god, some people seriously need to stop believing everything they hear in the media. the media is doing everything they can right now to create drama that ISN'T there. "oh my god haley hasn't talked to ben yet. they must hate each other and there will be problems, etc". makes me want to vomit.......

Thread Information