Thread: REALLY!? REALLY!?

Bookmark and Share

REALLY!? REALLY!?

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...5292598&type=1

REALLY!? are they SERIOUSLY asking this DUMB ****ING QUESTION!? good god the media just loves to invent **** to make the big market teams appear better than they are.......

Assistant Coach RIVERS OF STEEL's Avatar
    My Mood
    Where
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyVfromCT View Post

REALLY!? are they SERIOUSLY asking this DUMB ****ING QUESTION!? good god the media just loves to invent **** to make the big market teams appear better than they are.......

Ah, there two more for us. Hope you had a good day raggin on the Putz's. Twice my bud got his a whipped.

And their fans.

Quote Originally Posted by RIVERS OF STEEL View Post
    Ah, there two more for us. Hope you had a good day raggin on the Putz's. Twice my bud got his a whipped.
    oh today has been great lol. i just saw this and couldn't believe espn's already horrible "journalism" would sink even lower than it already is. thisis seriously the dumbest question i've ever seen. these idiots are seriously trying to convince people that 4 wins in 26 years is more impressive than 4 wins in 6 years with the same roster? really? good god. oh and sports illustrated isn't any better. those morons are claiming despite losing again, brady HELPED his legacy yesterday!

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...&sct=hp_t11_a2

i've never seen a more disgusting display of media ballwashing in my life........

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Wow Really? Next thing you know they'll be comparing football to Golf.. who's better, Tiger Woods or the Steelers! Common!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    Wow Really? Next thing you know they'll be comparing football to Golf.. who's better, Tiger Woods or the Steelers! Common!!
    and the sad thing is there's a bunch of complete morons saying the giants because we have "done nothing since the 70's". "one great decade followed by 3 ****** decades". god i hate stupid football fans and the media. round em up and send em all to a remote island lol. their stupidity kills my brain cells just reading/listening to it.........

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    The people that will actually believe that the Giants are better all around than the Steelers were/are is just staggering. They take the media at it's word because of the name behind them and don't think for themselves.

my conspiracy theory... steelers called for more bad calls on scoring plays then any team. calls you could make on any play, we get them..

our defense cant hit anyone. we get holding calls and we never get holding calls on 92 or 56

it is a ploy to keep us from 7 or more.

WE GOT SIX.jpgThere's only one picture you have to show these morons.Lets count them together 1 2 3 4 5 6,fu*k me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyVfromCT View Post

Are you really surprised? That's national sports media for you. Just look at all the brain surgeons influenced on this site who now say that Eli is better than Roethlisberger.

Thread Information