Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bungles at it again....

Bookmark and Share
    Satan's Helper SteelersfaninPhilly's Avatar
    Coming up next on america's most wanted....Chris Henry, James Jospeh, and the rest of the cincinnatie bengals

http://americanat.blogspot.com/

I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref! Get on your knees ref your blowing the game!

Big thank you to pa state Daryl Metcalfe. For doing the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by House of Steel View Post
    Can someone say, Cintucky Felons for a new name?
    I love it.

sig made by K Train....Thank you!

Originally from Johnstown, PA...now trapped in Bungleland
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG7 View Post
    I agree completely. They only care about themselves...but they know that the Bengals and the NFL are not going to do anything about it so who cares (well at least that's how they see it) If the Bengals would take more action regarding this situation I beleive things will change. But Marvin is looking at a team that can win and he wants to at any expense. Yeah they suspended Henry for one game last year but they waited for the suspension until the Raiders game...hmmmm...not too harsh of a penalty if you ask me. Marvin has to set an example and while Henry is a key part to thier offenses, he and all the others players should have much harsher penalties and maybe it would stop.
    Exactly right. The thing is that while they were winning some games, the staff, players, and most of the fans could have cared less what they did off of the field. You can look at who they drafted to know that. Only now that they ended the season as they did ( Thank you my Black N Gold boys!) do they have a negative word to say. They are all stepping on top of each other to place blame. Even their former "football god" of a coach, Marvin Lewis's head, is being placed in the chopping block now by some. It's very interesting to watch.

They don't care about getting a grasp on this team. They just went and signed some guy that has been in prison for quite awhile for armed burgulry if I'm not mistaken. That was just a few weeks ago or so. I don't think this guy has much chance of making the team...but still come on...if you are trying to clean up your act, you don't sign a convicted felon to your team.

sig made by K Train....Thank you!

Reppin' 724
    What I don't get is how in the hell do they get caught?!!

I managed to smoke a lot of weed in college, and not once was I ever caught doing it. I even fell asleep once on top of my car, and still did not get caught. These guys doing what they do in the off-season, I have no problem with, but jesus, don't be sooo stupid that you get caught. That's what I have no respect for, the fact they can't do it without getting caught. I guarantee you there are Steelers getting high, but they manage to do it in the privacy of their own home.

Quote Originally Posted by BBG7 View Post
    They don't care about getting a grasp on this team. They just went and signed some guy that has been in prison for quite awhile for armed burgulry if I'm not mistaken. That was just a few weeks ago or so. I don't think this guy has much chance of making the team...but still come on...if you are trying to clean up your act, you don't sign a convicted felon to your team.
    I saw this too, I can't remember this dudes name, but I think he went to Nebraska. He is being assigned to NFL Europe.

Thread Information