Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bungles at it again....

Bookmark and Share

Originally from Johnstown, PA...now trapped in Bungleland
    Do you believe this stuff??? Who in the world has control of that team because it sure isn't Marvin Lewis???!!! How can people be gifted with such talent and work so hard to get into that kind of position to risk blowing it for such stupid stuff??? What idiots!

What I want to know is, how do you not learn from the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, or 8th guy who did something stupid and got caught?
    Who Ride?! WE RIDE!!! Long live the Boot!!!

"I'll always be a Steeler" - Joey Porter
    "Once a Steeler, always a Steeler" - Kordell Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i think we should make willie parker eat lots and lots of cake so we have a power running game

Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny
    even thier fans are fed up! From thier forum

Re: I'm embarrassed to be a Bengals Fan
    Reply Quote
    At this moment in time I agree. I am embarassed to be a fan of the Bengals. There is nothing to admire about them as a Team. Why do no other teams not have these problems? It's ridiculus and it needs to stop. I'm to the point, where I'm doubting my trust in Marvin. Why can't anyone seem to put an end to this. And how dumb at some of the players?? The cops aren't going to just let you go because you're a Bengal, that's perfectly obvious, so how is a lesson not learned??? I think that things need to be done within the organization before we end up 3 and 13 again. Because, that's where we're headed. I just feel bad for the good guys on the team that are responsible and stay out of trouble.

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    The NFL should've stepped in a long time ago. Granted its the offseason and the coach only has so much control over what players do in that time frame BUT if Lewis would have grown some cajones and made an example out of the first 2-3 players that screwed up the rest of the team would've took notice. Lewis need to have an 2 operations.....one to get his head out of his *** and the second to give him a set of balls.

If you donít stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Originally from Johnstown, PA...now trapped in Bungleland
    It ticks me off too the attitude that it's no big deal because it's just some pot. The fact is that these arrogant Bungle baffoons are driving around drunk and stoned on the same roads that me and my kids are on. I have some definate issues with that.

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by floodcitygirl View Post
    It ticks me off too the attitude that it's no big deal because it's just some pot. The fact is that these arrogant Bungle baffoons are driving around drunk and stoned on the same roads that me and my kids are on. I have some definate issues with that.
    Thats it right there girl. They don't give a **** about nobody but themselves.

If you donít stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

That's Why,,,,,,,,,,,

There uniforms and helmet's have stripes on them,,,,,,,,,,,So they can be ready for there future

My Mood
    Amazed

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by blitzburghnation View Post
    There uniforms and helmet's have stripes on them,,,,,,,,,,,So they can be ready for there future
    LOL that is kewl!~
    Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU

Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

Quote Originally Posted by floodcitygirl View Post
    I agree completely. They only care about themselves...but they know that the Bengals and the NFL are not going to do anything about it so who cares (well at least that's how they see it) If the Bengals would take more action regarding this situation I beleive things will change. But Marvin is looking at a team that can win and he wants to at any expense. Yeah they suspended Henry for one game last year but they waited for the suspension until the Raiders game...hmmmm...not too harsh of a penalty if you ask me. Marvin has to set an example and while Henry is a key part to thier offenses, he and all the others players should have much harsher penalties and maybe it would stop.

sig made by K Train....Thank you!

House of Steel
    Can someone say, Cintucky Felons for a new name?

Thread Information