Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37

Thread: Steelers players jumping in on Patriots loss

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #11
    Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,012
    That is good karma my friend! The guy is single, good looking, in great shape, and elite. I don't think Mother Theresa is his type. I would not have had the jersey in the picture, but so what!

    Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post

    Gronk was a non-factor in this game because of the ankle injury. Maybe he should have thought twice about taking a picture with a porn star like he did awhile back because karma came back to bite him with his injury...

  2. #12
    Head Coach LatrobePA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    THIS IS MY HOUSE BITCHES
    Posts
    12,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Speeed View Post
    That is good karma my friend! The guy is single, good looking, in great shape, and elite. I don't think Mother Theresa is his type. I would not have had the jersey in the picture, but so what!
    Ocho Stinko should of been plugged into the line up... Gronk should of been inactive he hurt the team more than helped!

  3. #13
    Rookie Free Agent papabaier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Ocho Stinko should of been plugged into the line up... Gronk should of been inactive he hurt the team more than helped!
    Stinko was in there - only had one catch I think. Gronk still distracted the Giants, but I think he only had the one catch also. Gronk Steeler - worthy player.
    These Steelers are free to speak their minds, but you don't think GoDdell andthe other NFL royalty takes notice and takes into account when dealing out fines etc?
    They are definitely saying what WE'RE already thinking for sure.

  4. #14
    Assistant Coach RIVERS OF STEEL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Yorktown, Virginia (Swissvale)
    Posts
    5,355
    My Mood
    Where
    Totally unprofessional. Millionaires, rich in green only. Character mike tomlin. You need to instill real character here. Players shut yo moufh. You look stupid in the eyes of the world sayin this crap and disgrace the team and it's fans.

    And their fans.

  5. #15
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ranclho Cucamonga,California
    Posts
    5,616
    For me, It doesn't matter if what the players are twitting is valid or not. They need to shut their mouths and show some class. They look like bitter, sore losers by doing that. Just further proof that their are players on this team who are not mature and need to
    grow up.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

  6. #16
    Head Coach LatrobePA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    THIS IS MY HOUSE BITCHES
    Posts
    12,814
    Quote Originally Posted by RIVERS OF STEEL View Post
    Totally unprofessional. Millionaires, rich in green only. Character mike tomlin. You need to instill real character here. Players shut yo moufh. You look stupid in the eyes of the world sayin this crap and disgrace the team and it's fans.
    That's the way I feel! Bunch of sore losers, Clark, James if your sorry *** defense would of stopped the leagues worst QB maybe this team could of been in Indy playing...

  7. #17
    Top 30 Troyisabeast_43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,827
    My Mood
    saints-hater
    Quote Originally Posted by Speeed View Post
    That is good karma my friend! The guy is single, good looking, in great shape, and elite. I don't think Mother Theresa is his type. I would not have had the jersey in the picture, but so what!
    Well it wasnt good enough...Nothing wrong with Gronkowski being with a porn star or dating one or banging one for that matter that's his right and as you said he is young and good looking, but it wasnt the smartest idea for him to put it out there for everyone to see.

    --- Added 2/6/2012 at 11:07 AM ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    For me, It doesn't matter if what the players are twitting is valid or not. They need to shut their mouths and show some class. They look like bitter, sore losers by doing that. Just further proof that their are players on this team who are not mature and need to
    grow up.
    It's a bad reflection on Mike Tomlin as I mentioned earlier. The team has become totally undisciplined and as I said before "thugged" out for a better word since he has taken over as coach back in 2007. If you look at what Bill Cowher did in 2005 when the Steelers were 7-5 in December and had to win 8 in a row to win the Super Bowl which they did,and what Tom Coughlin did this season when the Giants were 7-7 in December and left for dead and came back and ended up winning the Super Bowl, there is no way that Mike Tomlin could have lead either of those teams to the Super Bowl and won it. Cowher and Coughlin are true leaders of men and character and that went along way as the reason why the 05 Steelers and the 2011 Giants both ended up winning the Super Bowl despite being left for dead in mid-December...

  8. #18
    Assistant Coach steelchamp204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4,455
    Clark needs to stfu, between him bitching and moaning and calling a grown man a retard hes really getting annoying. I still say we should trade wallace for a 1st rounder if we could. You can see how far Brady and Manning can get with decent recievers. Nicks,Cruz and Welker and Gronk. I would draft OL in 1st and 2nd round this year. Ben just needs a line.

  9. #19
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ranclho Cucamonga,California
    Posts
    5,616
    Between Troy's injuries and Clark talking so much, I'd like to add another good safety. We need the depth and in case we need to move someone, we wouldn't have much of a drop off.

    We have a lot more pressing needs, but it's just a thought of something to do if the right player and situation presents itself.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

  10. #20
    Assistant Coach steelchamp204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    Between Troy's injuries and Clark talking so much, I'd like to add another good safety. We need the depth and in case we need to move someone, we wouldn't have much of a drop off.

    We have a lot more pressing needs, but it's just a thought of something to do if the right player and situation presents itself.
    I know we like our safeties to support the run, right now. I would take a coverage safety over clark anyday. We need to get more Int's than what we have been getting. I know its not all up to the safeties to get Int's. Itd be nice to see more from them though. Clarks coverage skills or horrid.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Long Road Back....What's next for the Steelers?
    By Scorp in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-12-2011, 10:35 PM
  2. Steelers Could (Should?) Surpass Patriots as NFL's Best Team
    By BlacknGold Bleeder in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 05:03 PM
  3. How the Steelers matchup against the Cardinals
    By DBR96A in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 04:07 PM
  4. Steelers' focus immediately turns to bitter division rival
    By SteelersWoman in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 01-16-2009, 12:24 AM
  5. Old School Gospel
    By FC FURY in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-23-2008, 08:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •