Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 Steelers Fan Blitz - April 28th Heinz Field

Shell and I are going and more than likely bringing my brother and his girlfriend.

"Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

My Mood
    Horny
    I am going, but I don't think Jenny is this year.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by lloydfan4life View Post

Shell and I are going and more than likely bringing my brother and his girlfriend.
    Nice, they are good people!

Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion NOVA STEELERS's Avatar
    My Mood
    Wicked
    42 days & a wake up

Tailgate Coordinator

2012 Steelers Fan Blitz

• The Steelers invite you to join us as we kickoff our 80th season at the 2012 Steelers Fan Blitz at Heinz Field. Hours of Operation are 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM at Heinz Field. Ticket prices are $12 for adults and $5 for children 12 and under for the entire day of activities. Tickets are now on sale online via Steelers Fan Blitz at Ticketmaster and the Steelers Sideline Stores at:
    * Monroeville Mall
    * Pittsburgh Mills
    * Premium Outlets at Grove City
    * South Hills Village

• Ticket prices are $12 for adults and $5 for children 12 and under for the entire day of activities. The Steelers Ticket Office will open at 10:00 am on April 28 for event day ticket sales.

• 80th Season merchandise will be available at all Steelers Sideline Stores offering the best selection of Steelers Merchandise anywhere.

• Current and former Steelers player autographs will be available throughout the day in four separate locations. Players appearing will be updated closer to the event.

• The Steelers 2012 No. 1 draft pick will be at Heinz Field to meet and greet fans.

• The Steelers will hold Youth Skill Sessions for ages 6-14 on the playing field.

• All fans will also be permitted on the playing field to attempt field goals throughout the entire day.

• Steely McBeam will be present the entire day to meet and greet Steelers fans.

• Register to win great prizes including tickets to Steelers home games from the Xfinity Prize Tent in the South Plaza. Test your passing skills at the Xfinity Quarterback Challenge for a chance to win 4 tickets to the first Steelers regular season home game. Stop by the Xfinity Mobile Tour featuring interactive games and entertainment along with the latest technology from Xfinity. The Pro Football Hall of Fame, Barclaycard, The Pittsburgh Passion and the Fuel Up to Play 60 program will have booths in the South Plaza as well. If Steelers fans have a Steelers Extra Points credit card, please bring it to Heinz Field for a chance to win great prizes sponsored by Barclaycard.

• The Coca-Cola Great Hall stage will feature artifacts from the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Game Faces will offer free face painting for our fans in the South Plaza and Coca-Cola Great Hall.

• The East Club Lounge will be open to all fans featuring interactive elements for kids. Contests will also be featured in the East Club Lounge for "Draft nicks" to participate. WDVE-FM will be broadcasting live throughout the day.

• The Steelers locker room will be open for all fans to see and have the opportunity to try on equipment of a Steelers’ player. While inside the Steelers locker room fans can subscribe to Steelers Digest and take advantage of the Draft Day special.

• Please contact the Steelers Marketing Department at 412-697-7713 for more information.
    Last edited by BlitzburghRockCity; 04-05-2012 at 01:42 PM.

I'm A "Champion"

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    The fan blitz will be fun to attend, celebrating the 80th season and hopefully win some cool prizes too. If we get up there I'll have to be sure and do a grass dive on the Heinz Field turf to get some 80th season grass stains on my tshirt

Tailgate Coordinator
    Hope to see you there, and bring the Giants fan too. (I guess)

I'm A "Champion"

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    It's not looking good for us this year guys. Missy's work schedule is just crazy and there's so much to do here on the site during the draft. If we do make it out it will only be for the day on Saturday. Not a done yet but we'll see.

My Mood
    Smokin
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    It's not looking good for us this year guys. Missy's work schedule is just crazy and there's so much to do here on the site during the draft. If we do make it out it will only be for the day on Saturday. Not a done yet but we'll see.
    you better be there

Thanks for the sig Flea

My Mood
    Horny
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post

Thread Information