Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Draft comparison Hightower vs Burfict

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Number99 View Post
    Either would be acceptable but I like Burfict more. He's more athletic and nastier. And I'd rather see him in Black and Gold then fairy purple.
    I agree. The LB's are the heart & soul of the Defense and were way past due for some new blood. However, Id also take Audie Cole in the 3rd.

What do you guys think about taking a Starting Center in the 1st or 2nd and moving Pouncey to Guard?

Quote Originally Posted by JollyRob68 View Post
    I agree. The LB's are the heart & soul of the Defense and were way past due for some new blood. However, Id also take Audie Cole in the 3rd.

What do you guys think about taking a Starting Center in the 1st or 2nd and moving Pouncey to Guard?
    ive suggested that several times. I dont think they would ever move pouncey at this point, but you turn a probowl center into a HOF caliber guard by moving him 1 spot to the left.

i also wouldnt mind them drafting Glenn in one and Osemele/washington in 2...that would make pouncey look like a midget on the line but he would DESTROY the second level with mauling guards like that on heach side

Starks/glenn/pouncey/osemele/gilbert
    Adams/washington/pouncey/colon/gilbert
    starks/glenn/pouncey/colon/gilbert
    gilbert/pouncey/konz/foster/colon
    gilbert/glenn/pouncey/brewster/colon

all look like great olines to me

My Mood
    Manic
    i think the raven's will draft heavy offense

My Mood
    Manic
    Quote Originally Posted by connecticutsteel View Post
    I guess i'm just not sure the Steelers will take anyone with problems given the recent problems with Holmes,Mendenhall,Ben,Harrison
    No way Hightower runs a 4.9 4.6 is more his neiborhood
    be very very surprised f hightower runs lower than a 4.9Quote from k-train ) yeay i was right for once i still have the utmost respect for Ktrain
    4.6 i hit it on the nose

as soon as i saw that i just said ive seen enough, im sold.

after he got hurt his explosion was way down and he just looked dismally slow off the ball, but a 4.6 at 260 is amazing. Hes now my #1 LB as taze just plummets into nothingness. Hightower would be a stud MLB but could play like adalius thomas and just line up everywhere on defense.

My Mood
    Manic
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    as soon as i saw that i just said ive seen enough, im sold.

after he got hurt his explosion was way down and he just looked dismally slow off the ball, but a 4.6 at 260 is amazing. Hes now my #1 LB as taze just plummets into nothingness. Hightower would be a stud MLB but could play like adalius thomas and just line up everywhere on defense.
    Taze gave up after he blew the 40 he sulked my buddy was on the field and he said that burfict was sulking telling people to wait for his pro day and that he was the best lb on the field.perfect for baltimore

I thought Taze was the faster of the two as he does react so quickly. I really wanted Poe to fall but I don't eve hold out any hope for that now. I have feeling that a couple of ILBs will fall because the DTs are so stocked this year. What do you guys think of Luke K if both he and Hightower are there?

My Mood
    Manic
    Quote Originally Posted by coach View Post
    I thought Taze was the faster of the two as he does react so quickly. I really wanted Poe to fall but I don't eve hold out any hope for that now. I have feeling that a couple of ILBs will fall because the DTs are so stocked this year. What do you guys think of Luke K if both he and Hightower are there?
    what were you looking at i'm talking about 40 times burfict is slower than poe look it up

I think Taze will avenge himself somewhat at his proday. At least enough to make a team want him anywhere between the 2nd and the 5th round. I'd be all for picking him up at like 3rd or 4th. Sure, he is somewhat of a project but I still truly believes he can be a great player if put in the right situation.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

My Mood
    Manic
    Quote Originally Posted by JensK View Post
    I think Taze will avenge himself somewhat at his proday. At least enough to make a team want him anywhere between the 2nd and the 5th round. I'd be all for picking him up at like 3rd or 4th. Sure, he is somewhat of a project but I still truly believes he can be a great player if put in the right situation.
    bum bum

Thread Information