Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: After watching the playoffs, more convinced Coaching has to change!!

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Ratbirds

After watching the playoffs, more convinced Coaching has to change!!

The Steelers Offensive & Defensive game plans, and in game adjustments were questionable at best, and downright atrocious in many instances.

Without any actual Coaching changes, I'm not confident next year will be much better.

Veteran
    I agree that the game plans were poor. I thought that the day of the game. But we were misshing a lot of key players and others were hobbled.

First and foremost, we need to stay healthy next year. Though we're already behind the 8 ball for the 2012 season with the ACLs we had this past year.

While Tomlin is here so will Bruce, he's to big of a pussy to make a change!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

I'm tired of waiting till "next" year.....
    It's a seriously sucky situation when the next generation of Steeler fans has to settle for this new standard of sub-par football. The Steeler tradition and Steeler Nation is being shat upon by the current coaching staff from top to bottom.

Assistant Coach nuclearchihuahuas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool58 View Post
    It's a seriously sucky situation when the next generation of Steeler fans has to settle for this new standard of sub-par football. The Steeler tradition and Steeler Nation is being shat upon by the current coaching staff from top to bottom.
    I felt like this year was doomed from the start. Now, after that 12-4 season and going to the playoffs that ended so badly I feel like Charlie Brown with Lucy holding the football. I hope she (meaning BA) doesn't get the chance to pull the ball away next year.
    :logospin:

The 12-4 record was misleading, this team stunk all season except maybe 3 games..

Tomlin wasted NO time keeping his stiff *** staff, douchebag!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by tburg68 View Post
    The Steelers Offensive & Defensive game plans, and in game adjustments were questionable at best, and downright atrocious in many instances.

Without any actual Coaching changes, I'm not confident next year will be much better.
    I've been saying this for a long time,the schemes have been with us for 19 years since 92,so until they change schemes we will have the same results year in and year out.

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool58 View Post
    Yeah, 3 division championships, 2 Lamar Hunt Trophies and a Lombardi Trophy in the last 5 years. How Steelers Nation has suffered so with such a ****** excuse for a football team.

Jesus H. Christ.

Warren, OH. It's about a hour & 45 minutes NW from the Burgh.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    The 12-4 record was misleading, this team stunk all season except maybe 3 games..Tomlin wasted NO time keeping his stiff *** staff, douchebag!

I agree and the Steelers were lucky they had a weak schedule or they would not have even been in the playoffs.

Get the defense healthy and fix the O-line and we won't be having this conversation about coaches. We have the talent on this team on both sides of the ball to hang with anyone in this league with the exception of a very good O-line. Our line is not bad but were not good enough either.

Thread Information