Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Patriots Make Orange Crush: Steelers Look Even Worse

Bookmark and Share
    Defensively the pats handled Tebow, I know our o struggles but I'm more pissed about the defense allowing Tebow to look like Brady! Tomlin is a defensive minded coach right? That's my beef!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Defensively the pats handled Tebow, I know our o struggles but I'm more pissed about the defense allowing Tebow to look like Brady! Tomlin is a defensive minded coach right? That's my beef!
    Tomlin failed miserably in that game, he gets the blame in my book!!
    "HAIL TO PITT"

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Tomlin is a defensive minded coach but from the 4-3 Tampa2 background.....LeBeau had the right game plan going into the game....stack 8-9 in the box and force Tebow to beat you with the pass...But after Tebow hit his first couple deep passes the old man should have went to zone coverage instead of man....He didn't adjust and it cost us....

Look at the play-off games yesterday I saw athletic dominating TE's yesterday...Vernon Davis, Jimmy Graham, Gronk and Hernandez.........The Steelers need one badly and Heath Miller isn't it....He would be a good TE to pair with an athletic freak........

Did you watch the Pats season on the nfl network whent hey followed Bill around the whole time and what he said to his team during meetings,after,before games. Dude is a true leader. As much as I hate the guy, hes a hell of a good coach. Look what he did when Brady went down and Cssel was QB. Pure preparation

Quote Originally Posted by Speeed View Post
    I am not usually on the injury bandwagon, as the Steelers still should have won, but . . .
    But nothing! I'm sorry to go against your post but injured or not the defense suffered a catastrophic failure.

I now know what it was like to be a Colts fan when we knocked them out of the playoffs in 2005. They expected us to stick to the ground game, fresh-cashed Roethlisberger tossed it over their heads, didn't expect or plan for that, and total screw up at the end with a missed kick (much like our blown coverage for an 80 yard TD pass).

We dropped the ball but we learn from this and kick Tebows butt next year...like we should have this year (you know, how the Patriots showed us we should)

With high scoring Arians... Please.................

My Mood
    Sunshine
    Know what I noticed in the Pats game, Bilicheck doesn't wait til half time to make adjustments he makes them between series. Of course we don't even make them at the half.

Did anyone else hear John Fox make injury references as part of the reason they lost.
    It's no fun when the rabbit has the gun

Assistant Coach RIVERS OF STEEL's Avatar
    My Mood
    Where

Tomlin is a fraud.

MT is a fraud. Let's take a look at the NY giants and see what real team management has accomplished. Their season 9 and 7. Completely fell apart at one point. just beat the SB favorite. Our team 12 and 4. Directionless, leaderless, no real desire, relying on the skills of others not offering his own (I don't believe he has any as a head coach). Does not manage. His team has the skill sets necessary to achieve the big one but with out real leader ship from the top down it ain't gonna happen. You also have to light the fire in your players. Haven't seen that for awhile. Everything needed to say about this I have said except "it is what it is". Well coach, from me to you "It is what it is". Your job is to prove me wrong. No more dumb *** cliches either. Get original or get out.

And their fans.

Our 12-4 team with the #1 defense allows the leagues worse QB to shred and set records while doing it!! But yet we stayed in that same coverage all game and showed no signs of life on offense but yet we bring back the same ole ****** staff!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Manic
    Tomlin is not a fraud he took an injury decimated team to the playoffs . I know none of us liked how things went this year but with all the injuries and lack of fair officiateing he did a good job . Tom Coughlin was lucky to get into the playoffs every team has transition years this is one for us our team will look very different next year

Thread Information