Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Patriots Make Orange Crush: Steelers Look Even Worse

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Ratbirds

Patriots Make Orange Crush: Steelers Look Even Worse

New England's total domination last night over Denver, by both the Patriot's offense and bottom-ranked defense, really throws into focus something???
    Exactly what is tough to say...superior coaching, maybe? Yea, I know we beat the Pats this past season with a great game plan, but it's just really tough coming to terms with Denver so out-Foxing us (pun intended).
    Brady slices and dices for 6 TDs, while we struggle to put up 20. Their "D" totally exposes Tebow, while he does the opposite to ours. Still baffled???
    Last edited by steelspikes; 01-15-2012 at 11:15 AM. Reason: correction
    STEELSPIKES

Starter
    I am not usually on the injury bandwagon, as the Steelers still should have won, but . . .

Injuries decimated out team. We have been just about the weakest we have been all season. Ben could hardly move, Pouncey out, Kiesel out, Mendy, ad nauseum. In addition, our game plan sucked the big one, especially on D, which was embarrassing.

Imagine playing any other team in the league that had our level of injuries, with the Steelers being healthy. We would destroy them. And, I think the Patriots were just about as healthy as they have been all year, so not surprises.

So, I am not baffled at all. An injury decimated team, with a poor game plan, against an underrated and unpredictable offense. I was surprised we mounted a comeback. If not for those stupid plays at the end of the game, we would have won. But, the road to the Super Bowl is not paved with mistakes. . .

Our coaching staff sucks! It's as simple as that!

We had enough fire power to win that game even w out Ben!

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    Packers had a ton on the IR and still won the SB last year...

Im very down on Mike Tomlin, I've always questioned him. Now I don't trust him what-so-ever. I wonder his "role" and question his leadership. Is he anything more than a silver tounge for interviews and press conferences?

I still hate BA, but figure he'll be back. Ben fought for him before and will again. Besides Ben runs this team not MT, FO or Rooneys.

Were still in good hands w Dick, I still have faith. I wanna know if our young guys have "it". If not they need to go, if so its time for them to play... PERIOD.

I wrote this on my facebook last night aft the games:
    "Dear Bruce Arians, thats how to play offense.
    Dear Dick Lebeau, thats how to game plan.
    Dear Mike Tomlin, thats how to... oh wait you dont coach anyways. Your Big Bens bitch...

Dear Tebow, im not gonna hate, you beat us when it counted, and it still kinda stings b/c i feel we were better than that, but we didnt get it done.

Dear Steelers FO, please dont bring back all of these old players, but I know you will. SMH. At least we usually draft good.

Dear Tom Brady, please dont let Baltimore go to the SB..."
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Of course ben wants BA back, ever since ben came into the league he hasn't wanted to be coached, this is win win for him!!

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Of course ben wants BA back, ever since ben came into the league he hasn't wanted to be coached, this is win win for him!!
    And that's the problem. Our coaches coddle the big names too much. We need someone like noll who was ALWAYS challenging the team to get better, EVEN 5 MINUTES AFTER WINNING 2 STRAIGHT SUPER BOWLS. I want an OC who's going to challenge and press ben to get better. Enough of the father/son buddy buddy bullshit.......

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

I hate these two but the Harbaugh brothers bring some fire to their team that this one is missing! Tomlin is a puppet on a string much like Caldwell from the colts.

It's fn broken Tomlin nows the time to fix it! Get a new OC one with some freaking brains!!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I watched that game last night while we were out with friends and all I thought to myself was, this is making the Steelers look like a bunch of fools. There is no way you justify getting beat like that and then seeing that team just get completely obliterated the next week by a team that you beat earlier in the year.

I said it earlier, Belichick is one of the best game planning coaches ever. He will take what other teams did and learn from it.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    While everybody is going on about coaching what I noticed is Tom Brady had time in the pocket and the Pats have very two athletic TE's that create mismatches....Hernandez even carried the ball for a 41 yard gain.....lol Heath Miller isn't Gronk or Hernandez.....

--- Added 1/15/2012 at 10:20 AM ---

and the Pats were coming off a bye week and were at home....while the Steelers were very banged up and playing at Denver which is a very tough place to play.......I hate the fact the Steelers are done to but I'm over it already.....

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    I hate these two but the Harbaugh brothers bring some fire to their team that this one is missing! Tomlin is a puppet on a string much like Caldwell from the colts.

It's fn broken Tomlin nows the time to fix it! Get a new OC one with some freaking brains!!
    100% correct....Also, Ben needs to GROW up and realize that BA is not doing us any good.

What is Ben's faccinations with Arians?, Yep, he wants to run wild and do whatever the f%^&k he wants. Time for the Rooneys to clamp the screws
    "HAIL TO PITT"

Thread Information