Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: so depressing

Bookmark and Share
    5 TD passes in the first half and a new NFL record! Wow!!

--- Added 1/14/2012 at 08:49 PM ---

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool58 View Post
    How the HELL is it legal for Gronkowski to even be on a football field? I hate this bastard too......but still hate Brady more.
    I love Gronk he's a good ole polish boy! But hate Brady, lol
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Yeah, I have to agree with you about the big bastard. Ya gotta love somebody that damn big and tuff. It sucks that he's catching passes from a complete vagina......no offense vaginas.

--- Added 1/14/2012 at 08:54 PM ---

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool58 View Post
    Yeah, I have to agree with you about the big bastard. Ya gotta love somebody that damn big and tuff. It sucks that he's catching passes from a complete vagina......no offense to vaginas.

Hey Steelers, this is how you beat Tebow....It's 35-7 Pats...this score makes the Steelers look even worse than last week. LMAO

42-7 now, wow!!
    Last edited by LevonKirkland99; 01-14-2012 at 10:15 PM.
    "HAIL TO PITT"

Lets go TEXANS!!!!!

--- Added 1/15/2012 at 12:07 AM ---

Quote Originally Posted by LevonKirkland99 View Post
    Hey Steelers, this is how you beat Tebow....It's 35-7 Pats...this score makes the Steelers look even worse than last week. LMAO

42-7 now, wow!!
    I hate to agree, but I have to. Makes the Steelers look like idiots. What was the Steeler coaching staff looking at??? A clear rift between the Steeler coordinators/head coach and the rest of the nfl elite.
    Have Terrible Towel, Will Travel.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LevonKirkland99 View Post

42-7 now, wow!!
    I agree that it makes us look bad as well, but I think the Pats would've killed us.

People, Wake up call.... Our team knew we would get slautered... we played the broncs like we knew we were done.

Plus maybe now our FO will start to slam some heads and remove these bums especially our OC. 45 points.... Our OC is a loser.......... Fire Him.

We scored 13 against the Browns and 9 against the 49ers..... Wake up out there...

Last edited by coldrolled; 01-15-2012 at 12:34 PM.

I'm not even depressed. I'm livid. That loss last week to me is right up there with 94 and sb xxx. even though this year never really had a super bowl feel to it, to lose to that team and get burned by ****ing tebow over and over is unacceptable. ESPECIALLY when you have the number 1 defense in the nfl and you see the following week how the worst defense in the league dominated them smfh. I'm pissed. Some heads have to roll this offseason......

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Well the pain is getting worse. NE and SF advance. What a fuc_king joke that NE and DB game was.All this BS talk we have a high power offense and then watch NE beat down Denver like that drives me out of my mind.Tomlin please grow some ****ing nuts over the off season BC I'm really starting to dislike u as a coach.

Quote Originally Posted by North Steel View Post
    Well the pain is getting worse. NE and SF advance. What a fuc_king joke that NE and DB game was.All this BS talk we have a high power offense and then watch NE beat down Denver like that drives me out of my mind.Tomlin please grow some ****ing nuts over the off season BC I'm really starting to dislike u as a coach.
    I don't know what's worse, how we got embarrassed last week or how new england completely destroyed the team that embarrassed us last week. High powered offense my ***. Only between the 20s. Our opponents' best redzone defense is bruce dumb **** arians. He has to go and quite frankly its time the stubborn old man goes. How the **** do we make no adjustments and let tim ****ing tebow pick us apart when our d was the best in the nfl and the goddamn pats' worst ranked d shut him down. Talent doesn't win on its own. You need a good gameplan and at this point our gameplanning "ability" is pure horseshit.......

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

This team has the weapons to compete with them all but not the coaches! Yes Tomlin too, he's a complete jackass with no SACK or backbone!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Thread Information