Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tebow Time

Bookmark and Share
    Rookie Free Agent

Tebow Time

I don't like when the Steelers lose. I was there when Tebow threw the winning pass. With all the injuries, it was inevitable that the Steelers were going to lose at some point in the playoffs or Superbowl. I'm glad the Steelers lost to Tebow than to Brady, Flacco, or Brees, or Rodgers. Tebow is an upstanding guy and an inspiration.

The Steelers are a great team. I think they still got a shot to win another Superbowl in the next several years. But this year was not there year. I think it started with the first game. The band aids can only last so long. I'll be cheering for Tebow and the Broncos.

Assistant Coach RIVERS OF STEEL's Avatar
    My Mood
    Where
    Need a gameday thread for this one.

And their fans.

2nd String
    I agree. Many don't like him because he is "different." Honestly, I don't think he is that good a quarterback, but he is athletic. Well, not that good a quarterback for the NFL, only a few percent of people on the planet can do what he is doing at QB, or even in be skilled enough to be in the NFL at all.

If he keeps winning, why take him out or criticize him? He is athlete, being paid to win NFL games. I think too many fans take professional sports way too seriously, especially when they have absolutely zero influence on the outcome of a game or a season.

I would rather the Patriots play the Ravens, as I think if it ends up the other way around the Ravens are going to the Super Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Three Four View Post
    I don't like when the Steelers lose. I was there when Tebow threw the winning pass. With all the injuries, it was inevitable that the Steelers were going to lose at some point in the playoffs or Superbowl. I'm glad the Steelers lost to Tebow than to Brady, Flacco, or Brees, or Rodgers. Tebow is an upstanding guy and an inspiration.

The Steelers are a great team. I think they still got a shot to win another Superbowl in the next several years. But this year was not there year. I think it started with the first game. The band aids can only last so long. I'll be cheering for Tebow and the Broncos.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    We'll make this the gameday thread if you guys want too, no problem.

As much I'm am so unbelievably sick of hearing about Tebow, the fact that they are in the playoffs is an accomplishment. He wins ugly, but a win is a win.

His faith is what gets him so much attention. If he wasn't "tebowing" so much nobody would care about him. You don't see TJ Yates getting all this press.

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post

As much I'm am so unbelievably sick of hearing about Tebow, the fact that they are in the playoffs is an accomplishment. He wins ugly, but a win is a win.

His faith is what gets him so much attention. If he wasn't "tebowing" so much nobody would care about him. You don't see TJ Yates getting all this press.

Tebow had a great college career and then was told he could not play in the NFL because of his style. In the NFL, wins count more than style points. Then Tebow saved the Broncos' season. He's not ashamed about his beliefs. He takes a "its not about me approach" to the game.

I'm sure if he were to get to the Superbowl, he would not be out carousing until 1 AM with his Oline before the big game.

Another thread about Tebow, wonderful! Bellichicken will keep him in check
    "HAIL TO PITT"

Veteran

Q
    F
    T
    !
    !
    !

Man, this fervor has gone way into over drive. It's getting sickneing actually. New England is going to have a field day with him. I predcit an epic sized blow out in that game.

2nd String
    I am not sure about that. Brady does not keep them from scoring, their porous defense is supposed to. Regardless, I will not surprised at ANY final score, either way for either team.

Quote Originally Posted by Nolrog View Post
    Q
    F
    T
    !
    !
    !

Man, this fervor has gone way into over drive. It's getting sickneing actually. New England is going to have a field day with him. I predcit an epic sized blow out in that game.

Tebow is man of character and integrity, but my admiration of him stops there. I hope they crash in burn in NE.

Assistant Coach RIVERS OF STEEL's Avatar
    My Mood
    Where

Thanks Blitz. Want to see Doncos lose. But, they got a pretty big sponsor.

--- Added 1/14/2012 at 06:17 PM ---

Gettin close.

--- Added 1/14/2012 at 06:18 PM ---

Saints really sukn yet only down by 6 (fgs). Light em up Ain'ts.

--- Added 1/14/2012 at 06:51 PM ---

1 lousy little point.

And their fans.

Thread Information