Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Steelers coordinators expected back for 2012 but no official word yet.

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by cmerrifield View Post
    Um, Brown was quoting Tomlin after he was asked that question during his last press conference. So, there is your source, the Head Coach himself.
    Love this brother!

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

I just talked to some family back home and the local talk is BA isn't the problem.

There is also a lot to be said about Brown getting MVP and not Ben, kinda stirs up the "locker room theroy" that Ben isn't well liked from within..

The conditioning coaches are also catched a lot of hell!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Addicted
    The problem is 3 points in the red zone instead of 7, enough is enough we need change 2012 will be the 20th year we have had the same GD schemes on offense and defense these r bill coward schemes, it's time for CHANGE!!!! this is ridiculous

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    There is also a lot to be said about Brown getting MVP and not Ben, kinda stirs up the "locker room theroy" that Ben isn't well liked from within..
    Who doesn't like him? The rookie wide receivers? The offensive line that can't stop defenders? The kicker that can't make long field goals? The secondary that can't stop good teams?

Aside from Polamalu, Harrison, Woodley, and Roethlisberger, there isn't another person on this team that I would care to see go because aside from the four above, everyone else is easily replaceable.

As my first official post here, will I get in trouble by suggesting Bruce Arians grant me one wish and set himself on fire while jumping off a skyscraper......only to later be run over by a truck? God...................this man has destroyed my smashmouth football team.

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool58 View Post
    As my first official post here, will I get in trouble by suggesting Bruce Arians grant me one wish and set himself on fire while jumping off a skyscraper......only to later be run over by a truck? God...................this man has destroyed my smashmouth football team.
    He'd get to the top of the skyscraper, . . . . then BEN would talk him down!!!

My Mood
    Mellow
    where are the raiders when you need them? oh yeah, al davis is dead, and his son put a former packer in charge...which means he will make sound decisions.

5 years running now, arians hasn't even sniffed a head coaching interview. even if he's not interested in being a head coach, his name doesn't even get floated out there.
    "Today, I'm officially retiring a Pittsburgh Steeler. And as much as I will miss football, my teammates, coaches and everything about the game, I don't want to play it in any other uniform. The black and gold runs deep in me, and I will remain a Steeler for life."--Hines Ward

Assistant Coach RIVERS OF STEEL's Avatar
    My Mood
    Where
    Might have a situation where the players have too much control. Something is clearly wrong with the current picture. No change in direct team management means management is not in tune with this situation. A first time follower could see this. Three years in a row... We got wins but, just barely. Get ready for more ****** football.

And their fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh Steel View Post
    where are the raiders when you need them? oh yeah, al davis is dead, and his son put a former packer in charge...which means he will make sound decisions.

5 years running now, arians hasn't even sniffed a head coaching interview. even if he's not interested in being a head coach, his name doesn't even get floated out there.
    He Sucks.. Cant we hire a play caller at least....

Thread Information