Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: who should be The new OC & DC

Bookmark and Share
    I would like to see the Jets OC here, he made Sanchez look way better than he was the last 2 years. He's a real creative guy with his playcalling and I think he will be on the market this year.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.NASHA\My Documents\My Pictures\steelers-logan%20large.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Tomlin View Post
    I would like to see the Jets OC here, he made Sanchez look way better than he was the last 2 years. He's a real creative guy with his playcalling and I think he will be on the market this year.
    So coach, u gonna fire BA or not? And BTW, there's a report that the Jets are gonna keep him another season, so no Shotty for us
    Last edited by Steelers_All_Day_43; 01-10-2012 at 05:21 PM.

Originally from Armstrong County, now, just south of Stainville
    If we got a ham sandwich for Arians and a cold beer for LeBeau I'd be happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Steelers_All_Day_43 View Post
    So coach, u gonna fire BA or not? And BTW, there's a report that the Jets are gonna keep him another season, so no Shotty for us
    Hes not returning to the Jets so it would be a great signing. With Ben and BA being butt buddies I dont see BA going anywhere

My Mood
    Manic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Tomlin View Post
    Brian schottenheimer is a young Bruce Arians equally ******.Coach LeBeau will coach the defense next year.Hue Jackson is my first choice sign him now

--- Added 1/11/2012 at 02:35 AM ---

Quote Originally Posted by steelspikes View Post
    According to Jason La Canfora @NFL.com, Raheem Morris and MT are buddy/buddy; So don't be oversurprised if Morris is on the Stiller sideline next year. Personally, I would like to see Lebeau coach for 1 more year. I'd hate to see such a terrific coach go out with a loss caused by a defensive lapse.

RE Offense, I have been calling for BA to be fired for a long time. The person I have in mind....well I won't say till I learn if he still wants to coach.
    Why is everyone blaming Dick ryan mudy was out of position and Ike whiffed at the fifty plus it was an illegal formation

My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelers_All_Day_43 View Post
    Jets hired Tony Sparano. Brian S is free to sign where ever. I think he'd do well with our Offense.

--- Added 1/11/2012 at 04:10 AM ---

Hue JAckson?
    Brian Schottenheimer?
    Brad CHildress?
    Jim Zorn?
    Who would you want?
    As far as Dick & BA, Ba said he was thinking about retirement lets hope. Dick needs to step aside and lets get some Fresh perspective on the D. We see what Carnell Lake has done to improve the young DB's. Imagine what Butler will do with his scheme. I'd like to find out.

--- Added 1/11/2012 at 04:14 AM ---

Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    Until they are fired, there is no point in realistically talking about this.
    Why? What else do we have to do WE GOT TEBOWED.Plus I'd like some opinions from guys like Ktrain and others who share their thoughts.

If we took Schott...

Then Bruce would be available. what are the odds he gets a new job. i would say.
    5% chance....

Thread Information