This isn't the type of team or football that the Steelers have pride themselves on or we grew up loving.
- Polamalu in every shampoo commercial
- Ward going Hollywood; dancing like a star, movies, off the field issues.
- Pouncey tweeting during a playoff game.
- Players tweeting right after the game and partying days after.
- Players more worried about getting their t-shirts out then just losing a playoff game.
- Ward's smile disappearing when he isn't on the field and Cotchery is doing well.
- Polamlau casually jogging back on a gw touchdown in the playoffs.
- Players disrespecting fans that have probably been fans of the team longer then they have played for them or even played football for that matter.
Where did it all go wrong? Personally, I'm looking at the timeline of events and I think it's Tomlin. He's a great coach and he gets them motivated to play but he may be too much of a players coach and too easy on them. He rather be a friend then coach and sometimes that works and players rather play for those type of coaches. But when the pressure is on and things aren't going their way and something has to be said to get them going and it isn't they lose playoff games to the Broncos or Super Bowls to the Packers.