Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tebows OT TD a legal formation?

Bookmark and Share
    I aint worried about it. No matter what the Steelers are out of the playoffs. It aint gonna make any difference who shows/says/complains about what.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    The Steeler front office will get a letter from the League officials apologizing for their mistake.... We will post it along with the 2007 playoff game letter vs Jax for the NON CALL holding on Garrard's 40 yard scamper to set up the GW FG

Nice officiating crew vs denver, I guess they can tell us what Tebow tastes like, since they were on his johnson all night.......
    Oakland, Where Careers Go To Die!!!!!

http://myxilplik.mybrute.com

http://tironne.mybrute.com

"There is nothing to this," NFL spokesman Greg Aiello told NFL.com on Tuesday. "This is a legal formation. This should not have been flagged."
    "Happy Happy Happy"

2nd String
    That guy cracks me up. He just verified that - the "officiating" in the league is no "official." So, the refs don't bother with technical things. Like what, the rules? His answers cause more questions than they answer. When he shows up on TV I sigh - he never gives a straight answer and it is very apparent he if full of it, and will never say the officials screwed up.

Officiating in the league is a sad state of affairs, for all teams. Officials should be draftable in Fantasy Football, because the head of officiating and his crew sure are living in a fantasy world.

My Mood
    panthers-hater
    It actually was a legal play to begin with so this is basically a non-issue. It was a frustrating way and horrible finale to a season of missed opportunities for the Steelers but it is what it is at this point and us as fans and the Steelers as a team have to live with what happened in the game Sunday and move on and hopefully this team can get better in the off-season because it still has enough talent on it to compete for a Super Bowl the next few seasons...Changes need to be made though in order for the Steelers to get back to the big dance and get to the next level once again...

With Tebow being a higher being it wouldn't of mattered if we had 18 defenders out there he'd parted the sea and scored regardless..
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Quote Originally Posted by BlacknGold Bleeder View Post
    There were way too many missed calls in that game. Illegal formation, face masks on Tebow, holding on Harrison, helmet to helmet on Wallace, that lateral ruled incomplete pass... the officiating was as bad as the STEELERS played...
    That is a pretty good summary of what I saw. Time to move on.

Thread Information