Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: Tebows OT TD a legal formation?

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #11
    I am pretty great. Rampage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    2,428
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaSteelGirl View Post
    i agree...there is no way we could have gone any further IMO..with all the BIG injuries we have...sucks we made Tebow look like a golden football God but it is what it is..we lost im slowly getting over the pain and looking forward to next year!
    Something else that I have to say: I would rather lose to Tebow than Brady again. Too many memories of seeing that.

  2. #12
    Rookie Free Agent StillersSound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampage View Post
    Something else that I have to say: I would rather lose to Tebow than Brady again. Too many memories of seeing that.

  3. #13
    Draft Pick steelspikes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    430
    My Mood
    patriots-hater

    Looking forward only...

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaSteelGirl View Post
    i agree...there is no way we could have gone any further IMO..with all the BIG injuries we have...sucks we made Tebow look like a golden football God but it is what it is..we lost im slowly getting over the pain and looking forward to next year!


    if BA is sent packing and we get a new OC. Mike Martz anyone?
    STEELSPIKES

  4. #14
    steelersbabex25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    College Park, MD
    Posts
    12,055
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorp View Post
    Steelers would have won if that snap didn't get passed Ben. But oh well, what can you do? I can't wait to see what moves are going to made during the offseason.
    Steelers would have won if a lot of things did or didn't happen.

  5. #15
    Head Coach LatrobePA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    THIS IS MY HOUSE BITCHES
    Posts
    12,250
    Quote Originally Posted by steelspikes View Post

    if BA is sent packing and we get a new OC. Mike Martz anyone?
    They're made out of the same ****** mould, NO WAY!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

  6. #16
    I am pretty great. Rampage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    2,428
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    They're made out of the same ****** mould, NO WAY!
    Yeah, I look at Martz to be more of the same for this team. He can put together great game plans, but he can also put together some real stinkers. There is also an apparent learning curve and it is still a big play, deep ball offense. I would rather keep Arians simply due to the experience that the players have in his system.

    The two guys who I coveted were Norv Turner and Todd Haley, but Norv is staying in San Diego and Haley is going back to Arizona, so they're out.

  7. #17
    Draft Pick
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    218
    Perhaps Brady would have smashed us and perhaps you guys don't care about this record but I do...

    Steelers & Cowboys tied at 33 playoff wins.

  8. #18
    Head Coach LatrobePA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    THIS IS MY HOUSE BITCHES
    Posts
    12,250
    Quote Originally Posted by franchise3 View Post
    Perhaps Brady would have smashed us and perhaps you guys don't care about this record but I do...

    Steelers & Cowboys tied at 33 playoff wins.
    I saw that too and really wanted to snag it but it didn't happen...

    Go TEBOW!!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

  9. #19
    BlacknGold Bleeder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    da Burgh
    Posts
    5,384
    There were way too many missed calls in that game. Illegal formation, face masks on Tebow, holding on Harrison, helmet to helmet on Wallace, that lateral ruled incomplete pass... the officiating was as bad as the STEELERS played...




    BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

  10. #20

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Originally from Johnstown, PA...now trapped in Bungleland
    Posts
    5,042
    Quote Originally Posted by BlacknGold Bleeder View Post
    There were way too many missed calls in that game. Illegal formation, face masks on Tebow, holding on Harrison, helmet to helmet on Wallace, that lateral ruled incomplete pass... the officiating was as bad as the STEELERS played...
    Completely agree and it all doesn't matter any more. Thank God we're Steeler fans. We always have next season.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. The Pistol Formation - Thoughts
    By TheFizzman in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 06:36 PM
  2. Bunch formation will take pressure off QB
    By Stlrs4Life in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 08:32 PM
  3. Tebow's pre-Wonderlic prayer request falls flat
    By scudmissile29 in forum Steelers War Room
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-30-2010, 04:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •