Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Ward retire? Update: Says he's not retiring, is willing to restructure

Bookmark and Share

Originally from Johnstown, PA...now trapped in Bungleland
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    Lots of reports coming in now that even though Hines doesn't want to retire, the Steelers may not want to keep him, so he could be going somewhere else. I couldn't imagine Hines playing in any other uniform, and I hope he decides not to play for another team. I feel like it would tarnish his reputation forever.
    So much for my hopes of no drama?!

My Mood
    Smokin
    Lots of reports coming in now that even though Hines doesn't want to retire, the Steelers may not want to keep him, so he could be going somewhere else. I couldn't imagine Hines playing in any other uniform, and I hope he decides not to play for another team. I feel like it would tarnish his reputation forever.

he needs to just retire a steeler

Thanks for the sig Flea

AZ here he comes!

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    his due like 5-7 mil next year isnt he... awfully expensive 5th stringer

im calling it now Ward will not be a Steeler next year. wouldnt "tarnish" him but just glad he got his 1000 w Pitt

prolly go closer to home Atl, Ten, Car, one of the Florida teams... but he will always be a steeler in my book!
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

He is being stupid if thats the case. He had an amazing career here, and he probably got as much our of his skills as you could ever wish for, including 3 superbowl appearance and a SB MVP title. He is not going to see any significant playing time anywhere, especially not here and he knows that. He also knows that Steelers wont be able to pay him with their current cap situation. Go out with some dignity instead of pulling a Farve.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

My Mood
    Addicted
    What sucks is that he'll go into the HOF as a Cardinal or something stupid. My thing is that he says he wants to win another SB...any team that wants him will not be winning a SB anytime soon. I think he can kiss that dream goodbye. You got 2 Hines..don't be a greedy little bitch.

My Mood
    Smokin
    Quote Originally Posted by JensK View Post
    He is being stupid if thats the case. He had an amazing career here, and he probably got as much our of his skills as you could ever wish for, including 3 superbowl appearance and a SB MVP title. He is not going to see any significant playing time anywhere, especially not here and he knows that. He also knows that Steelers wont be able to pay him with their current cap situation. Go out with some dignity instead of pulling a Farve.
    well said I agree....

Thanks for the sig Flea

You got 2 Hines..don't be a greedy little bitch.
    LMAO!!

Veteran
    Steelers need to make some hard decisions. Hines is one of them. As is Hampton, Farrior, Foot, Smith, Kimo (Hoke will retire because of his injury.)

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Hit the road Hines please.....dude just retire.....I still love Levon Kirkland99 thinking Ward is still one of the best WR's in the NFL....lol Yea I love seeing Ward reduced to nothing more then a bubble screen WR......The Ward I proudly remember is the WR that went over the middle without fear making the tough catches........Father time has caught up to Ward plus the style of football he played in his career.....Age catches up with every great athlete at some point...But continue to live in the past....lol

Thread Information