Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why I Question LeBeau

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    watch the ot td replay again... troy is jogging.
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachintosh66 View Post
    watch the ot td replay again... troy is jogging.
    Did nobody teach that fool that the shortest distance between 2 points is a straight line? Why was he running down the middle of the field instead of where Thomas was actually going?

..:: SIXBURGH ::..
    Quote Originally Posted by BlacknGold Bleeder View Post
    So he has 1 bad game plan and you want to get rid of him?? Granted last night's plan was completly different then most of season,but I can remember many times on this board people wanting press coverage on WRs...be carful what ya wish for ....
    If we had played off the WR like we had all season would we have done better? No one will know for sure, but after last night's performance, it looks like he knew what he was doing by playing the corners off the WR and keeping the plays in front of them....

Seriously?? One bad game plan??? Who have you been watching all year? How bout his game plan in the Super Bowl last year?

Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    Did nobody teach that fool that the shortest distance between 2 points is a straight line? Why was he running down the middle of the field instead of where Thomas was actually going?
    That irked me as well. His lolly gagging, but the view we saw, in my partial defense of Troy is that he had about as much of a chance of catching him as I did.

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelDad View Post
    As far as LeBeau and one game... The only game he coached the team up this year well in my opinion was the Pats game. Other than that he was very average this season.
    Spot on

Maybe if we had a cover safety to compliment Troy instead of Clark. Thats would help our secondary. Im not just talking about lastnights game either. I now clark didnt play but troy needs a safety next to him that can make plays also. Like some more INT's.

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    Maybe if we had a cover safety to compliment Troy instead of Clark. Thats would help our secondary. Im not just talking about lastnights game either. I now clark didnt play but troy needs a safety next to him that can make plays also. Like some more INT's.
    Why did Mundy come up to the line of scrimmage? If he had stayed back, then it would have been a 30 yard gain instead of a TD.

Quote Originally Posted by Three Four View Post
    Why did Mundy come up to the line of scrimmage? If he had stayed back, then it would have been a 30 yard gain instead of a TD.
    I dont know I had to work and was keeping up with the gamecast. I ahve it recorded on my dvr but I just dont really want to watch it yet. Idk how long it will take me to watch but probably sometime soon.

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by Three Four View Post
    Inexperience or Dick told him.

Probably in their normal defense Troy is up and he knows Clark is back,but they seemed to want to have both safeties up and the CB out on an island, and that didn't work for us at all. Obviously we have no shut down corners, we have Ike who is the closest to shutdown on this team,and that don't seem to be an answer...

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelDad View Post
    For the first time in his tenure as DC for the Steelers I am now convinced Coach LeBeau has seen better days and change is needed. Here is why...

Our typical 3-4 defense typically has its CBs play 10-12 yards off the WRs. We are willing to give up catches in front of us as long as we make tackles and will rely on our pressure to get to the QB for any plays longer than that. LeBeau screwed up big time last night. He sold out way to much on the run and left our CBs, guys who play 'off' 90% of the time in one-on-one situations. That is not Ike Taylor's game and he was exposed because he was locked on a guy that was bigger, faster and stronger than he was without much cushion.

The second part of the equation is the lack of blitzing. The last three weeks, teams have blitzed Tebow like crazy forcing him into bad decisions and turnovers. We brought ZERO pressure yesterday in any form and gave him more time to throw he's probably had all season.

Third, why was James Harrison constantly looking inside and getting burned by Tebow to the edge? Teach and tell the man to keep contain and not go for the fakes. That's what the inside guys are for.

The gameplan was flawed from the get-go. Time to turn the keys over to our LBs coach and get this defense back to it's old self again.
    Also these are Cowards (Bill )schemes they been around since the early 90's untill we change em the results will be the same i'm with u it's time for a change we need a new OC and DC plain and simple

Thread Information