Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Embarrassed to be a Steelers fan

Bookmark and Share
    embarrassed to be a fan though? i mean ike taylor should be embarrassed, but im not sure we have to be. christ (not tebow christ) im upset but these threads are a little (and by a little a mean way over the top) dramatic

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersgal86 View Post
    exactly...we are all upset...this team has not played well all year...we were lucky to pull off as many wins as we did...

I will NEVER be embarrassed to be a Steelers Fan...
    Indeed Gal, we wear our Steelers pride on our shirt sleeve 365 days a year. Are we angry? You bet! Sad, maybe depressed, concerned? Sure!

Embarrassed, no way, not ever!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    embarrassed to be a fan though? i mean ike taylor should be embarrassed, but im not sure we have to be. christ (not tebow christ) im upset but these threads are a little (and by a little a mean way over the top) dramatic
    Tebow Christ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    I'm still a fan, but today it is embarrassing. I don't recall losing to a worse team or QB in the playoffs for as far back as I personally can remember.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    I'm still a fan, but today it is embarrassing. I don't recall losing to a worse team or QB in the playoffs for as far back as I personally can remember.
    Stan humphries and the chargers in the 94 afccg. And that was in OUR house and we didn't have half the team injured. Man ill never be embarassed to be a steeler fan no matter how brutal the loss. I still wear my gear up here in ct. Got everyone at work busting my balls I don't give a ****

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyVfromCT View Post
    Stan humphries and the chargers in the 94 afccg. And that was in OUR house and we didn't have half the team injured. Man ill never be embarassed to be a steeler fan no matter how brutal the loss. I still wear my gear up here in ct. Got everyone at work busting my balls I don't give a ****

Yeah, that loss was just as bad or worse just like I said.

Assistant Coach RIVERS OF STEEL's Avatar
    My Mood
    Where
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyVfromCT View Post

It's actually a beautiful thing. "A Steelers fan. You might knock us down but you ain't killin us. Never. We will be back".

And their fans.

We should have played Dixon, Sylvester, Woirlds, all the youth and thrown the broncos for a curve. We would have been moving a lot quicker on offense. We were hurt, worn out and looked like we knew we couldnt beat the Pats .. The team played a bit defeated looking.. like they seen the future.... and future was not a win.

Other than that. Im wearing number 12 today...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    We should have played Dixon, Sylvester, Woirlds, all the youth and thrown the broncos for a curve. We would have been moving a lot quicker on offense. We were hurt, worn out and looked like we knew we couldnt beat the Pats .. The team played a bit defeated looking.. like they seen the future.... and future was not a win.

Other than that. Im wearing number 12 today...
    That really might've worked. I don't know how much good Dixon would've done considering how much playing time he's gotten, but you never know. Broncos defense prepared to play against a gimp Roethlisberger that had no mobility and that's exactly what they got.

Thread Information