Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Issac Redman

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Pissedoff
    Redman stepped up today and did a great job I thought.
    Yeah,he's a little slow off the draw but he knows how to grind yards.
    Not a every down back but he's a good complementary back.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    The difference with Redman is that when he hits the hole, he goes full speed through it. He can pull off the spin moves because he keeps his feet moving and he has good vision. He isn't going to break any speed records but honestly I'll take those 4-5 yd. gains every time because he gets positive yardage.

Mendenhall is much quicker and if he gets to the hole he can make a big play. Consistency is the issue I have with him.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    The difference with Redman is that when he hits the hole, he goes full speed through it. He can pull off the spin moves because he keeps his feet moving and he has good vision. He isn't going to break any speed records but honestly I'll take those 4-5 yd. gains every time because he gets positive yardage.

Mendenhall is much quicker and if he gets to the hole he can make a big play. Consistency is the issue I have with him.
    Yeah but Mendenhall so rarely hits the hole that his speed it almost useless. He has no patience at all and his view of the field I feel is really off most of the time. Should bounce it outside when he runs it up the gut, should run it up the gut when he bounces it to the outside.

Rookie Free Agent
    It wont happen but I am all for Redman being the featured back. Mendenhall needs to have his head examined after the awfull football he played this year. He had moments but he was downright awful for weeks on end. Redman had 246 yards rushing in two games behind the same line Mendy has used. How can that be ? Redman does not have speed or strength of Mendenhall but he has something that this team lacked this season.....heart.

You all should know Ive been a redman fan since the beg of this seasona dn pulled for him to get a starting chance. Im glad he came through. Wheres my boy KTRAIN at?

SA's Biggest Fan
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Destossel View Post
    ... Redman does not have speed or strength of Mendenhall but he has something that this team lacked this season.....heart.
    I would agree that Ike doesn't have Mendenhall's speed, but I think he's got him beat in strength. Just my opinion...

Anyone with half a brain cell could tell that Redman should have been featured a lot more this season, he's got it, heart, ability, strength . . .

Guess what? Arians hasn't got half a brain cell!!

Arians me

Quote Originally Posted by SteelersWoman View Post
    I would agree that Ike doesn't have Mendenhall's speed, but I think he's got him beat in strength. Just my opinion...
    I'm actually not so sure. Mendenhall was thought to be freakishly strong coming out from college. He also looks to be quite bulked for a runningback. He just seems to phase out at times, sadly.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

My Mood
    Addicted
    Interesting. After his two fumbles everyone was soooo scared for him to be carrying the load. I seem to remember a certain poster saying that she promised that Redman would not fumble and he would have a solid game. Who was that poster again....

I'm just gloating. Carry on.

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    ive been nervous since day one with this cat. mendy may be a bit more explosive. but redman runs with more hunger...

think he proved he can tote the rock as #1 back

good game mr. issac!
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Thread Information