Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ike gave up over 200 yards today!

Bookmark and Share
    Rookie Free Agent
    Ike was responsible for 23 of todays 29 points given up. Unreal.

However, Tebow was gettingno pressure. You can only cover someone for so long. They will get open if the QB has all day to sit in the pocket untouched.

Giving the QB all day is out of caracter for the steelers . Ike never had to get used to this before , why do you risk it all like that in a playoff game ?

Quote Originally Posted by pimplydan View Post
    Giving the QB all day is out of caracter for the steelers . Ike never had to get used to this before , why do you risk it all like that in a playoff game ?
    Listening to the nfl pros that tebow sucks.. Listen to Gator fans like us down here, he is a rough and tough winning QB...

He played the same in Championships for us down here.

We overlooked a good athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    Listening to the nfl pros that tebow sucks.. Listen to Gator fans like us down here, he is a rough and tough winning QB...

He played the same in Championships for us down here.

We overlooked a good athlete.
    Yes they did, I wonder if they even practiced this week as if TT would throw the ball?

Tim Tebow completed five passes of 30+ yards Sunday. Steelers allowed just seven 30-yard pass plays during season, fewest in NFL.
    Last edited by LatrobePA; 01-09-2012 at 06:35 PM.
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by pimplydan View Post
    Tebow gave you no indication that he was capable of throwing for that many yards or making those beautiful touch passes. The Steelers got caught up on what the film said the last 3 weeks of the season and they ended up getting burnt. You normally like Ike Taylor in that situation but it wasn't to be on Sunday afternoon.

It was the lack of adjustments as well as lack of execution that killed them.

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    Tebow gave you no indication that he was capable of throwing for that many yards or making those beautiful touch passes. The Steelers got caught up on what the film said the last 3 weeks of the season and they ended up getting burnt. You normally like Ike Taylor in that situation but it wasn't to be on Sunday afternoon.

It was the lack of adjustments as well as lack of execution that killed them.
    and Tomlin is to blame for this..he sucked a$$ all season long with his poor planning. Hate to beat a dead horse, but this team wasn't prepared at all.
    "HAIL TO PITT"

Quote Originally Posted by LevonKirkland99 View Post
    and Tomlin is to blame for this..he sucked a$$ all season long with his poor planning. Hate to beat a dead horse, but this team wasn't prepared at all.
    I finally watched the full replay of the game cause I had to record it and God that was hard to watch. Just didnt seem like any passion was there, just seemed they were going through the motion.

While Taylor had a game to forget, he had no over the top safety help against a QB who had all day to throw. I'm not trying to bail him out, but I think you can really blame the run defense and pass rush (or lack thereof) for this one. There were guys cheating up all day, Denver saw it and they were able to exploit it. Just makes me wonder why there was absolutely zero adjustment throughout the game.

Thread Information