Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Funny stuff Baltimore fans are saying

Bookmark and Share

Funny stuff Baltimore fans are saying

No doubt the Ravens are good but, as expected, Baltimore fans are letting it go to there heads. I found this comment to be particularly amusing...

"Ben could only dream of being Flacco right now. Ben needs to get the Flacco/Ravens monkey off his back since Joe put it there."

Source: http://ravens24x7.com/forum/showthre...back-vs-Browns

I'm sorry, the monkey is on Ben's back?? Hasn't he beaten Flacco twice in the playoffs? This is the first year Flacco beat Roethlisberger head-to-head and even though it was a sweep Flacco still has a looooooong way to go the have the "upper hand" in this feud.
    Last edited by BR7; 01-05-2012 at 12:49 PM.

Veteran
    Tell them Ben is too busy polishing his rings to care.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    It's typical Ravens fans running their mouths about something they know nothing about. Have you seen your QB play in big games? Have you seen him play on the road? Have you seen him fail in the playoffs.

Yeah we'll take the 2 recent rings we have and just keep on truckin...

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Love the comment Ben is too busy POLISHING HIS SUPERBOWL rings to care

joe who??
    How many SB's have the ratbirds been in since 2000?

ONE
    NOW, HOW MANY HAS BEN BEEN IN ??

THREE
    HOW MANY WINS

TWO
    HOW MANY INCREDIBLE GAME WINNING DRIVES IN THE SB??

TD PASS TO SHOLMES:

ONE
    Oakland, Where Careers Go To Die!!!!!

http://myxilplik.mybrute.com

http://tironne.mybrute.com

My Mood
    Addicted
    Ravens fans are silly.

I take it as a compliment that they hate on us so much and love to talk about us. Nobody hates on the Browns or their fans...do they.

raven fans crack me up. youtube videos with we are the champions playing in the background, facebook statuses saying "OH MY GOD WE DIT IT BOYS!", posting pictures of afc north champs gear they bought, etc. it's hilarious, you'd think they won 10 straight super bowls the way they are acting lol

My Mood
    Frustrated
    other teams celebrate division titles...WE CELEBRATE SUPER BOWL TITLES!!!!
    "Today, I'm officially retiring a Pittsburgh Steeler. And as much as I will miss football, my teammates, coaches and everything about the game, I don't want to play it in any other uniform. The black and gold runs deep in me, and I will remain a Steeler for life."--Hines Ward

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyVfromCT View Post
    raven fans crack me up. youtube videos with we are the champions playing in the background, facebook statuses saying "OH MY GOD WE DIT IT BOYS!", posting pictures of afc north champs gear they bought, etc. it's hilarious, you'd think they won 10 straight super bowls the way they are acting lol
    I know. It's hilarious. I almost consider it embarassing to buy AFC North champ gear. Never have and never will.

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh Steel View Post
    other teams celebrate division titles...WE CELEBRATE SUPER BOWL TITLES!!!!
    The Rat turds were celebrating regular season games before they even clinched the division lol their fans are giving themselves Gatorade baths or whatever Rat turd fans use to pour on themselves I hope the players and yes there will be some that will and already have been sucked into the Harbitch zone. Yeah you made the playoffs, so did 11 other teams, act like you've done it before. Pathetic mother ****ers!!!

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

2nd String
    I spend some time there, and that place is a Steelers Den of Hate. Many threads devolve into a Steelers hate thread. I have told this story before here before, but I think it is worth mentioning:

When you search, and in their description on the site it states "Friendly." That is a joke. As you register, you discover the registration process involved attacking Steelers and their fans. And when you get there, you can easily discover all kinds of mean, vicious, and even disgusting posts. I read a post from the moderator that said anybody who posted anything rude would be banned. Yeah, rite. That was right above a post titled something like "Why Do You Hate Steelers Fans." Well, one poster referred to them as "f****tards." The moderator never replied.

I was engaged in one thread where they were trashing Harrison. I stated that Ray made similar comments, and mentioned the "bounty" put forth by Suggs. Guess what, I was asked to "cite my sources." What? Whatever, so I did, and explained that we can "you say I say" all day and the reply would be a but, "Steeler X" said this. Well, that is exactly what happened. Since then, I have seen nobody else asked to cite their sources. A disprortionate amount of those members are rude and ignorant.

In a recent post there was regarding complaining about the Steelers complaining about officiating. So, in effect, he made a post "whining" about "whining." For some reasons, Ravens fans are better than the Sainted Ravens fans.

Not everybody there is that bad, but that board operates on the false pretense of being "Friendly." Not all of their members are rude, but as I stated there is a disproportionate amount of meatheads. They can say whatever they want, I am not complaining, but that forum presents itself one way and then when you get in there you realize how embarrassed rational Ravens are. And very rarely is credit given to the opponent for anything whatsoever.

Whenever the Ravens lose, that place loses there minds. Very reactionary, many lose all faith in their team. One day they hate Flacco, but when he wins a game is Zues, and M&T bank stadium is his Olympus. And yes, with he recent AFC North Championship, as one can imagine, the climate here is that they have already one team of the decade. It drives me nuts.

Why do I participate in that forum? Well, I live just north of Baltimore. I am pretty respectful there, despite the overall climate. At any rate, much more than I wanted to say, but oh well . . . .

Thread Information