Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: The Steelers are too injured to go all the way?

Bookmark and Share
    Rookie Free Agent StillersSound's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Really if anybody thinks if Batch starts gives the Steelers the best chance to win in the play-offs needs their freaking head examined........lol I love the Steelers and I want them to win the Super Bowl every year but over the years as I have gotten older its just a freaking game....lol I think this team is to banged up to win it all right now and really at the end of the day its not that big of a deal....lol Still had a good season regardless of the out come this post-season....I also wouldn't count this team out either since there still a ton of players on this roster that have won Super Bowls.....I do know this the Steelers will beat the Broncos.....
    I agree with all this but it doesn't tick you guys off a little bit that this team could/should be healthy and in the same situation playing at Denver on Sunday?

These players did nothing wrong. They were told to play meaningless games. Only explanation I can come up with is some greedy higher ups wanted some games at Heinz and make some money. I would think the coaching staff would accept a healthy 5 seed over a banged up 1st or 2nd or in our case 5th.

My Mood
    Fight
    Football is a contact sport which can cause injury it's also a business for both Owner and Player this is why they had a lockout, they get paid with incentives too and it's entertainment for me so no I'm not mad and I won't cry IF they don't win the SB but on the other side It's also great to be able to talk crap to other team fans when they win.
    "Without ME, it's just AWESO"
    and
    "To all the virgins, thanks for nothing"

Rookie Free Agent StillersSound's Avatar
    Well... Don't even get out the wildcard round and lose to the F'ing Broncos the other way... I hate to tell yinz I told you so but I TOLD YOU SO.

Thread Information