Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Steelers are too injured to go all the way?

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i have no problems with the injuries if ben goes ape **** like aaron rodgers did
    That's the difference between the 10' Packers and the 11' Steelers, we know Ben has the weapons...

My Mood
    Addicted
    If the Browns game was any indication to how Ben would perform in the playoffs..I doubt he'll play much like Rodgers did.

Ben hasnt been hot going into this years playoffs. He was on fire in the beg of the year towards the middle. Hes cooled off lately though. Alot probably has to do with that ankle. Hey they had there chance to take the division against the 49ers and failed to capitalize to get healthy. I wouldnt be suprised if we made a run to the superbowl, but I also wouldnt be suprised if we had an early exit. Via Bronco's

My Mood
    Addicted
    if...and it's a big IF...our offense can score some points...like 24+ we could get to the super bowl again. our defense is good enough to hold teams out of the end zone...problem is BA is equally as good at holding our team out of the end zone.
    "Today, I'm officially retiring a Pittsburgh Steeler. And as much as I will miss football, my teammates, coaches and everything about the game, I don't want to play it in any other uniform. The black and gold runs deep in me, and I will remain a Steeler for life."--Hines Ward

Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    If the Browns game was any indication to how Ben would perform in the playoffs..I doubt he'll play much like Rodgers did.
    Ugh!

Ben hasn't been able to hit the deep bombs and has just been off even B4 his ankle injury, I would suspect he'll struggle this coming weekend...

Rookie Free Agent StillersSound's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by elephantman View Post
    LOL..these comments are brilliant on Monday mornings...OMG had the steelers rested for that Browns game and lost and the ravens lost, their wouldnt be enough room on this board to bash Tomlin for giving up the 2 seed...we all know we need(ed) the 1 or 2 seed to make a SB run, and we failed.....to accept a 5 seed is just wrong..

we have little chance healthy or not to win 3 consecutive road games against ANY 3 teams in the league
    And I'm bashed about having no faith... It was either get 1st or get healthy and personally I think a healthy 5th seed would have been better. 2 weeks of rest > 1 and it's not like the Steelers are going to get more calls at home as we saw this year. Steelers play the best underdogs on the road.

But, they got neither and now we have to suffer.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Amen RaleighSteel re Bruce Arians!!! Only positive of Steelers possibly coming up short this year will be the long-awaited firing of BA.
    STEELSPIKES

About the other ankle injury.... How has Pouncey been this week, anyone hear?
    Have Terrible Towel, Will Travel.

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow SteelDad On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i have no problems with the injuries if ben goes ape **** like aaron rodgers did
    Amen Train... Amen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

http://steeleraddicts.podomatic.com/
    Coming to you live from the Fortress of Steelertude!

Rookie Free Agent

Injuries are an excuse. GB won SB with 16 players on IR

Going into Super Bowl XLV, the Packers had 16 players on injured reserve. The will to win will be more of a determining factor than just healthy players in the Steelers road to another title this year. If Tomlin and his coaching staff are smart, they will view the Broncos game as a tune up to the much tougher Pats and Ravens. I think the wildcard gives the Steelers an advantage going into the next round. The bye teams may come out flat. The Steelers need to jump on that.

Thread Information