Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Tebow a potential nightmare?

Bookmark and Share
    Originally from Armstrong County, now, just south of Stainville

Is Tebow a potential nightmare?

For anyone but the Broncos?

If mania is what you want, get Justin Bieber to play QB.

If physical specimen is what you want, let your tight end play QB....I'd put Heath up against him in a heart beat.

If magic is what you want, get a magician to play QB.

If Arians comes up with a smart game plan, the Steelers could end Tebow mania forever!

My Mood
    Addicted
    With the way seneca Wallace ran against us yesterday, I'm worried in a sense to see what tebow does

My Mood
    Love
    Justine Beaver won't even take the ball she'll just pull out a shaver and ask the fans "who wants to shave my beaver tonight?" Then her song will play. Shave my, shave my beaver ohhhh, shave my, shave my beaver ohhhhh.
    Last edited by Scorp; 01-02-2012 at 11:31 AM.

4 weeks ago, maybe... But now teams know how to rattle him..
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Manic
    Tebow will present a unique skill set next week.However unique doesn't always mean formidable. The read option plays into LeBeau's hands because he can keep 6 and 7 men in the box.We have big physical corners so we should not have many problems on defense.It's the offense i'm concerned about

I am not a Tebow hater. I think he has done well so far and I am pretty sure that not many NFL fans (outside of Denver fans) would have even uttered "Denver" and "playoffs" in the same sentence (except to do something like the Mora Playoffs sound bite) earlier this year.

Tebow is a nightmare for Denver if the game is close. Tebow hasn't proved he can throw the ball at the NFL level, and certainly does so, unimpressively, for a first round pick.

If Tebow makes it close and Elway re-tools the Broncos around Tebow's uniqueness, they could suffer for years to come if Tebow doesn't develop an NFL passing game.

If Elway beleieves after this game that Tebow is likley to forever be one-trick-pony with limited QB skills, Elway may even move in a different direction as early as the 2012 NFL draft.

Seneca Wallace did torch us for a couple impressive runs at key times, but the Clowns at least had a pass game that needed to be worried about, even if not repected. Denver cannot throw the ball. They are absolutely a one dimensional team.

This game should not be close. If we find a way to lose this game, I will look forward to selecting higher in the draft because losing to Denver in 2012 will be a clear case of our team under-delivering in the post season.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Only when I'm watching ESPN...

Draft Pick
    the nightmare in this game is that it will be low scoring....The Denver D will keep it close...and maybe even get a pick 6 out of Ben or a 'fumble 6'.....and they have a kicker who can make a 60 yarder look like an extra point so i see lots of FG's..and we dont have a kicker....The Broncos can run the ball and we arent great against the run either..not worried about Tebow though...i think brady scares me more...even flacco does

this game wil be close to the end....steelers 16-15

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    well if we let him hang around he could beat us. we haven't exactly been dominating this year. denver is traditionally a tough place to play, im not looking past this game at all.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by coach View Post
    I am not a Tebow hater. I think he has done well so far and I am pretty sure that not many NFL fans (outside of Denver fans) would have even uttered "Denver" and "playoffs" in the same sentence (except to do something like the Mora Playoffs sound bite) earlier this year.

Tebow is a nightmare for Denver if the game is close. Tebow hasn't proved he can throw the ball at the NFL level, and certainly does so, unimpressively, for a first round pick.

If Tebow makes it close and Elway re-tools the Broncos around Tebow's uniqueness, they could suffer for years to come if Tebow doesn't develop an NFL passing game.

If Elway believes after this game that Tebow is likley to forever be one-trick-pony with limited QB skills, Elway may even move in a different direction as early as the 2012 NFL draft.

Seneca Wallace did torch us for a couple impressive runs at key times, but the Clowns at least had a pass game that needed to be worried about, even if not repected. Denver cannot throw the ball. They are absolutely a one dimensional team.

This game should not be close. If we find a way to lose this game, I will look forward to selecting higher in the draft because losing to Denver in 2012 will be a clear case of our team under-delivering in the post season.
    If the game is close then the Steelers are going to have their hands full. We saw what Wallace did to the Steelers when he scrambled yesterday, runs of 20 and 27 yds. Tebow is a very mobile so if the defense doesn't contain him it could be trouble.

If they force him to throw, then we shouldn't have any issues since he's been so bad lately. He may have hit that rookie wall these last few weeks, even though he's not technically a rookie right now.

Thread Information