Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tuesday Tomlin, December 27, 2011

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday Tomlin, December 27, 2011

Tuesday, December 27, 2011
    Tuesday with Tomlin

Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin said Tuesday that there's a good chance Ben Roethlisberger, Maurkice Pouncey, LaMarr Woodley and Emmanuel Sanders will suit up and play in the team's critical game at Cleveland on Sunday.

Tomlin said the the foursome practices this week, they'll play, which would be a boost for the Steelers, who need a win over Cleveland and a loss by Baltimore at Cincinnati to clinch the AFC North title and No. 2 seed in the playoffs.

Tomlin said he expects Pouncey, Woodley and Sanders to practice on Wednesday, but would not commit to Roethlisberger doing so.

© Doug Legursky and Mewelde Moore were the only two players declared out against the Browns.

© If Trai Essex starts at left guard as expected, the Steelers would start their eighth different grouping of offensive linemen this season. They started seven different variations in 2010.

© Since averaging 3.0 yards per carry in Pittsburgh's first four games, Rashard Mendenhall has averaged 4.4 yards per carry.

That coincides with the team's signing of Max Starks to play left tackle.
    "Happy Happy Happy"

A Win by Pittsburgh, and a loss by Baltimore AND New England Would give US the #1 Seed and Home field adv.
    Last edited by Jerome3236; 12-27-2011 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Forgot a word.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerome3236 View Post
    A Win by Pittsburgh, and a loss by Baltimore AND New England Would give US the #1 Seed and Home field adv.
    It's worth a shot, though I don't see the Pats losing to the Bills, I can however see the Rats losing in Cinci..
    "Happy Happy Happy"

After what the Bills did to Denver the other day, They're flying high and New England barely beat the Dolphins. These last couple weeks have been very strange. I think anything could happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerome3236 View Post
    After what the Bills did to Denver the other day, They're flying high and New England barely beat the Dolphins. These last couple weeks have been very strange. I think anything could happen.
    I agree 100%, we shall see...
    "Happy Happy Happy"

id rather let charlie play with the cast he had last week and rest ben and pouncey...even charlie can slay the browns.

ive never wanted the bengals to win so bad, and i think they actually can do it

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    id rather let charlie play with the cast he had last week and rest ben and pouncey...even charlie can slay the browns.

ive never wanted the bengals to win so bad, and i think they actually can do it
    I agree 100% and living here in Ohio it's so damn hard to root for the Bengals, but I'll sport my fire patch Dalton jersey if I knew it would help them win! lol
    "Happy Happy Happy"

I've never wanted the Bengals to win so bad either. But with A.J. Green back in,and he's lookin' pretty good. I think Dalton's gonna have a monster day.

i really think the bengals have the desperation on their side that we need them to have. usually ravens/bengals is pretty good regardless of how good or terrible each team is, so i think that bodes well for us.

i really think charlie could handle the browns though, i dont get the point in playing ben when likely hes gonna have to be ready for WC weekend but best case scenerio we get a bye and everyone shows up a well rested, healthy phenom

ben got hurt against the browns, they wont be shy about playing to hurt him again they have nothing to lose
    Last edited by K Train; 12-27-2011 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    I agree 100% and living here in Ohio it's so damn hard to root for the Bengals, but I'll sport my fire patch Dalton jersey if I knew it would help them win! lol
    Hell, i'd make a video singing that stupid "hear them bengals growling" song if it helped them beat the rats lol

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MattyVfromCT; 12-27-2011 at 03:44 PM.

Thread Information