Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don't sleep on Cleveland

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Don't sleep on Cleveland

We all know these AFC North matchups come down to the 4th quarter more often than not. The Browns were one offsides penalty away from getting the ball back and maybe winning that game against the Ravens last week.

Even with Seneca Wallace in at QB, we know the Steelers have a history of making nobody QB's look like Joe Montana.

Come into this game with the mindset of winning no matter what. It's a divisional game, the Ravens are playing at the same time, so you need to keep up the intensity and put this game away well before last 15 minutes begin.

My Mood
    Manic
    I don't think that " the look like Joe Montana"label applies to this secondary.I can't think of a single instance of that happening this year. I think that the team will be ready .It's playoff time

After the **** the Browns are talking about the Harrison hit I don't think this team will take them lightly...

My Mood
    Addicted
    I was gonna say the Browns took the Ravens to the 4th quarter last week...but then I remembered that the Ravens lost to the Titans and Jags.

Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    I was gonna say the Browns took the Ravens to the 4th quarter last week...but then I remembered that the Ravens lost to the Titans and Jags.
    LOL, Flacco was Flacco that game... Let's hope Ben is Ben and the game is over by half!

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow SteelDad On Twitter
    Browns will play hard I have no doubt. Any talk of retaliation against Harrison should be met with a silverback bitchslap. Any player in the league will tell you it was helmet to helmet but NOT dirty.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

http://steeleraddicts.podomatic.com/
    Coming to you live from the Fortress of Steelertude!

My Mood
    colts-hater
    The Steelers this season have been very good at beating all the teams they are suppose to beat on their schedule and dont have really any bad losses. That is why they are in position now still to win the division and get the number 2 or even 1 seed if things go their way. The Ravens have not beaten all the teams on their schedule they are suppose to beat such as the Jags and Seahawks which is why they are in the position to give up the division if they dont win their game with the Bengals...

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    This has been one of those years where the Steelers have generally beaten the teams they are supposed to beat. Usually they lose one or 2 of those types of games in a season. The bad part is that against teams who are as good or better than they are, they haven't done so well. You'd like to see them win atleast half of those games, if not more.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    Really the Browns should have won that game but the Browns are one of the dumbest football I have ever seen play......

First.....early in the game on a 3rd and 1 Wallace drops back 5-7 yards throws off his back foot and the ball is easily picked off by Webb......Hillis was actually running the ball well and I still don't understand why the Browns didn't hand off......Plus if you're going to pass then you don't drop back 5-7 yards and throw off your back foot...... Killed a drive and the Browns were close to field goal range......

2nd........Right before the end of the first half the Browns could have kicked a field goal but terrible clock management led to them settling for no points....

3rd.....Browns were getting the ball back on a 4th and 2.....Flacco made Browns rookie DT Phil Taylor jump off sides......Everybody knew the Ravens were not going for it and just trying to make a Browns defender jump....It worked......

The Browns are just a bad and stupid football team......Of course the Browns will be pumped to play a part in the Steelers not clinching the AFC North but really if the Steelers play up to their potential this game should be a blow out.....But I'm expecting another close nail biter.......Stiller style.....

The minute the Steelers overlook the Browns is the minute the Steelers get beat. This is just the next opponent on the current playoff run, but the Steelers had better take the Browns seriously.

Thread Information