Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Offense: 11th in yards, 20th in points

Bookmark and Share
    STeelers get to the 15 yard line and suddenly turn imto the bad news bears. You hope for a TD, but just know you have to sit and watch a suisham FG attempt. With the talent on this team, there is no excuse for that.

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison92 View Post
    It's an offense designed to go from 20 to 20, but sucks red baboon a$$ in the red zone.

It's not the talent; it's the scheme. Nothing has changed over the years and teams get film of it and know how to defend it. Makes me wonder how long the Steelers are going to stick with Arians.
    IMO, Norv Turner will be shown the door in SD, let Arians go and hire Turner. He is a **** poor HC, but a damn good OC. Ben and co would thrive in his offense.
    they will stick with BA aslong as we make the playoffs year in and year out and he wants to remain here, the writting in stone comes when his this team carries itself into the playoffs even when his playcalling plays aginst our strength and as long as he is our OC don't expect us to be in the top 5 for pts or yrds ... I hate Bruce I wanna stick a nice rough bannan shaped half stick up his a$$ and light it...

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerJay View Post
    they will stick with BA aslong as we make the playoffs year in and year out and he wants to remain here, the writting in stone comes when his this team carries itself into the playoffs even when his playcalling plays aginst our strength and as long as he is our OC don't expect us to be in the top 5 for pts or yrds ... I hate Bruce I wanna stick a nice rough bannan shaped half stick up his a$$ and light it...
    Top 5 in yds and pts? LMFAO! Id be happy just cracking into the top 10!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Get a legit athletic TE and that would do wonders for our red zone offense....Look at Jimmy Graham in New Orleans or Rob Gronkowski in New England......I know you guys like to put Heath Miller in that company but he isn't...sorry he is a nice solid player but not an elite TE..........

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyVfromCT View Post
    Top 5 in yds and pts? LMFAO! Id be happy just cracking into the top 10!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
    we wont crack the top 10 though with our current oc

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Get a legit athletic TE and that would do wonders for our red zone offense....Look at Jimmy Graham in New Orleans or Rob Gronkowski in New England......I know you guys like to put Heath Miller in that company but he isn't...sorry he is a nice solid player but not an elite TE..........
    We've got Saunders, although, . . . as soon as he starts to look good and get a TD and a few grabs he's hardly seen the field at all, typical Arians!!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Do you really think the Steelers would use that type of Tight End to his potential? I don't. If you used Heath Miller the way that teams like the Patriots or Saints do he could have those stats. He's not the fastest guy in the world but if you get him the ball in his vicinity he's usually going to catch it.

I think that's why Heath never makes the pro bowl like he should be every year, because they get him 40-50 catches per year and a handful of TD's. If they got him 6-8 catches a game you'd see him be in the class of those other players.

TE's would be huge, in this type of offense they're used for blocking and decoy's, BA must go!!

Thread Information