Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A potential Super Bowl winner thrives under pressure...the Steelers did not

Bookmark and Share
    Banned
    We have not played one good game on the road this year except maybe the Cards game. All the othe games on the road we were horrid. If they wanna make a run they better figure out how to dominate on the road fast

My Mood
    Manic
    Quote Originally Posted by LevonKirkland99 View Post
    They should not have played him. he hurt the team in a way! He is a great competitor but he was not ready to play. He didn't practice all week and it showed. Defense missed #92 though.
    #56 was MIA?

--- Added 12/21/2011 at 09:57 PM ---

Better than GB? That's the team that lit us up in the SB. We have no consistency whatsoever...AFC Champ against NE? I hope you're right
    look last year is over green bay was better last year i just hate all the whiny negativivty when we aren't the one seed everyone talks about the 2005 team well here's a news flash about that team they got lucky twice once cause they played seattle and again when the officials messed up so enough about 2005 not to mention the missed FG in the colts game
    hindsight is 20/20 it's easy to say this and that the fact is once the playoffs start we have as good a chance as anybody . especially if we play as well as we did against the pats
    Last edited by connecticutsteel; 12-22-2011 at 05:55 AM.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by connecticutsteel View Post
    look last year is over green bay was better last year i just hate all the whiny negativivty when we aren't the one seed everyone talks about the 2005 team well here's a news flash about that team they got lucky twice once cause they played seattle and again when the officials messed up so enough about 2005 not to mention the missed FG in the colts game
    hindsight is 20/20 it's easy to say this and that the fact is once the playoffs start we have as good a chance as anybody . especially if we play as well as we did against the pats
    Green Bay was better last year are you crazy?

The reason everyone talks about 05 is because the team in 05 has to win 4 straight games to get into the playoffs. This years team had to win 1 game for a very important position and couldn't do it.

Super Moderator Mean Linebacker's Avatar
    My Mood
    Blah
    Greenbay overcame more injuries than the Steelers did in 2010 and found a way to win the close games when they had too. This year they are pretty healthy and unless they completely tank they'll keep on winning.

The Steelers find a way to lose to good teams and barely beat the bad ones. Very uncharacteristic of of Pittsburgh team in any era but this year it's been happening all too often.

That said I will cheer for them till the bitter end, no matter what!

Waterboy
    hi everyone - happy to be here instead of btsc!!!!! too many delusional, rose colored glasses people over there for me.

--- Added 12/22/2011 at 02:56 PM ---

agreed- the steelers havent shown ANYTHING to me this year that makes me think theyre an sb contender. getting into the playoffs isnt enuff for me- not with the amt of talent on this team, especially at qb.

Thread Information