Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: It's Time to Start Questioning Tomlin

Bookmark and Share
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by steelers75 View Post
    I apologize as well.

--- Added 12/20/2011 at 09:03 PM ---

My apologies. You're entitled to your opinion. Happy holidays.
    I accept your apology and I apologize for name-calling.

Quote Originally Posted by LevonKirkland99 View Post
    Are you saying Tomlin is an average Coach? I guess you know better than the Roonies then. How about making a change at the Defensive coordinator where you've got someone that the whole Freakin league has figured out. Let go Dick Lebeau or make a transition to a successor on Defense.

Tomlin should've put his foot down and told Ben that he was not going to play. I konw its a sin to talk bad about Ben.

--- Added 12/20/2011 at 09:27 PM ---

I agree, he needs to get his act together, and I LOVE Tomlin, believe me. I am just frustrated with the loss as many people here. To bring the race card to this discussion is something a true Steeler fan should never ever do. This is NOT New york, its Pittsburgh.

--- Added 12/20/2011 at 09:33 PM ---

Tomlin needs to fire BA after the season is over!!!! I am talking out of frustration, but this needs to be done so we can see if Ben can learn any new tricks!

--- Added 12/20/2011 at 09:39 PM ---

I actually went back and read this whole thread... THIS IS THE BEST responce I've read in this pathetic thread.. Thank you!
    There have been plenty of good, black head coaches in the league, Tomlin is not one of them, not because he is black, but because he's not a good head coach. Once again, I feel him being black is why he was hired and anyone who understands the Rooney Rule would understand that the latter opinion is not based on personal experiences and or feelings, but it is based on what the rule explicitly states and the fact that there were other head coaches who were more qualified than Tomlin at the time of the hiring.

As others have stated, the team has won in spite of him, which is a rare feat in football. Harrison on one play, and Roethlisberger and Holmes on one drive won the Superbowl, in spite of Tomlin.

The Steelers defense is 1st in the league in YPG, 1st in the league in passing YPG, and 6th in the league in rushing YPG. Complaining about Lebeau and or the Steelers defense is simply ridiculous.

My Mood
    Manic
    First of all bad coaches don't win super bowls weather they inherited a team or not Tomlin is the least of the problems. what lost the 49er game was lack of a competant back up QB which is Colbert's fault. plus the 3 int's and 1 fumble didn't help . There are a lot worse coachs in the league than Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by connecticutsteel View Post
    First of all bad coaches don't win super bowls weather they inherited a team or not Tomlin is the least of the problems. what lost the 49er game was lack of a competant back up QB which is Colbert's fault. plus the 3 int's and 1 fumble didn't help . There are a lot worse coachs in the league than Tomlin
    I am by no means saying tomlin is a bad coach. Good coach but not a great coach. But there have been bad coaches to win super bowls before. Barry effing switzer. Inherited one of the best teams of all time and had a bearded moron give them 2 gift int's. Other than that game which he did nothing to win, he took a great team and drove it into the ground

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

My Mood
    Manic
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyVfromCT View Post
    I am by no means saying tomlin is a bad coach. Good coach but not a great coach. But there have been bad coaches to win super bowls before. Barry effing switzer. Inherited one of the best teams of all time and had a bearded moron give them 2 gift int's. Other than that game which he did nothing to win, he took a great team and drove it into the ground

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
    did switzer have johnnnnnsons staff?

Rookie Free Agent StillersSound's Avatar
    Retweet from Marcus Gilbert

Wow! What a play call by Doc Holliday and Marshall!!!
    I don't know if you guys saw the game but Marshall was up 3 at the other teams 40 with like 40 seconds left.. 4th and 5 and they go for it and score and seal the game.

Remind anybody else of another game? Or somebodies game style?

Tomlin has to be tired of arians making him look average. it bye bye time ba..

Thread Information