Thread: Pittsburghdog.com

Bookmark and Share
    Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny

Pittsburghdog.com

I was looking for a Steelers jersey for my dughters pup, Bennie. And I came across this website, with dog Steelers jerseys and leashes etc. My only problem with it is, there are some Steelers fact listed on the site, one of them is how the Steelers dont retire numbers. This part is true, but then it list 7 or 8 players numbers that "mysteriously" dont get handed out, although they dont retire the numbers. Well they list #31 Donnie Shell ? Doesnt Mike Logan wear #31? And they list #47 we have a Ronald Stanely on the roster with that number?

Anyway I know we havent had a #12 since Bradshaw. And I dont recall a #32 0r #58 or #75. Are these correct, and am I missing any? Maybe Ernie Staunter #70 ??

Anyway besides their Steelers facts being off, it still looks like a cool place to get a Steelers dog jersey

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

My Mood
    Addicted
    Unofficial retired numbers:
    12 Terry Bradshaw
    32 Franco Harris
    36 Jerome Bettis
    47 Mel Blount - Last issued to Linebacker Ronald Stanley after he was signed to the active roster on November 11, 2006.
    52 Mike Webster
    58 Jack Lambert
    59 Jack Ham - Used once in 1984 by Todd Seabaugh, who played one season with the team.
    63 Dermontti Dawson
    75 Joe Greene
    Last edited by DIESELMAN; 01-20-2007 at 09:17 AM.

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    They would unofficially retire 88 and 82 but there are just not enough 80's numbers vs the number of current players that need a number to be able to not hand them out.

It's a safe bet though you'll never see a 12, 32, 58, 75, 36, or 52 handed out to anyone else.

Thread Information