Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I kind of almost want this to happen...

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Clowns

I kind of almost want this to happen...

Where I want the Ravens to lose in San Diego on Sunday night and then Ben doesnt play along with Pouncey and a few other key Steelers players including the suspended Harrison and despite all of those guys out the Steelers still find a way to beat the 49ers without their best players on the field and overtake the Ravens for the division the final 2 games of the season. That would screw both Harbaugh brothers in different ways. It would screw John out of winning the division for the Ravens and for Jim it would screw him and the Niners out of getting a 1st round bye over the Saints in the playoffs. Plus, I want all the Ravens fans to feel confident and okay even if they lose in San Diego on Sunday that at least on Monday night Ben and a few other key guys wont play so we should still be okay because the Niners will win and them BAM the Steelers still find a way to win with either Dixon or Batch playing QB and take over first place in the North over the Ravens. Boy would the Ratbird fans be pissing and moaning all day Tuesday and the rest of the week for that matter should something along these lines occur.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I would think every Steelers fan would find it poetic justice to be able to stick it to both Harbaugh's. The Ravens are all kinds of confident in themselves right now after beating the Steelers twice and playing a lot of nobody teams. There would be nothing better than for Chargers to stick it to them on national televsion and the Steelers to find a way to win Monday night with MASH unit they are going to put on the field.

Just give us the chance to have the last laugh against Baltimore in 2011 and I will be a happy camper.

It is most likely our only shot at winning the division anyway. Ravens is not going to drop more games outside of the Chargers one. The good thing is Steelers have a day more to prepare and they can plan accordingly with the results Sunday.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    I think the Bengals will play them tough the final week of the season especially if the Bengals are still alive for the play-offs....I want Ben to start and think he should if he is healthy enough.....

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    The Bengals will play them tough and the potential is there for the upset. If they can sniff the playoffs they'll have more incentive to win than the Ravens will. Maybe that'll be enough, maybe not.

I'd love to have one more shot at Baltimore, that's all I want.

Veteran
    My Mood
    Blah
    If I'm going to wish for something to happen, it's going to involve Nicole Kidman, Kate Hudson, whipped cream and a bath tub. Sorry man.

Nah I want Ben to play and win so that the media can talk about his heroics all week. Flacco is whining that Tebow gets too much coverage.

Quote Originally Posted by mwittman5 View Post
    Nah I want Ben to play and win so that the media can talk about his heroics all week. Flacco is whining that Tebow gets too much coverage.
    Who the fu_k is joe flacco,what has he done.over rated piece of ****.

Quote Originally Posted by mwittman5 View Post
    That guy called Flaccid...His O-Line gives him all the time in the world to pass. Granted, their offensive line is really good this year, but he's just a journeyman in my book, nothing more.
    "HAIL TO PITT"

Quote Originally Posted by North Steel View Post
    Who the fu_k is joe flacco,what has he done.over rated piece of ****.
    its our fault. we made him look good this year.

Thread Information